32 Anirudh and Co motivated Krishnanagar people

Anirudh reached late night to Shomik home. Bondita asked him about the meeting with Devnath. Bhatuk Tapur also joined their conversation, whereas Shomik Rimjhim are completely tired of crying and quickly fell asleep as they lack energy...

Anirudh explained everything about his meeting with Devnath....

*************************************

Anirudh met Devnath who is Krishnanagar village head. Few years ago, he alongwith Indrani, some social reformers and Anirudh too had convinced sumati to send Bondita for higher studies by telling that if girls get educated they will be able to survive in a better way in life irrespective of all circumstances and can run house efficiently.

He recognised Anirudh and greeted him. Anirudh sarcastically taunted 'We had met long back ago and still you remembered me and wishing me affectionately. But the person who treats entire Krishnanagar was abandoned by your entire village when he needs all of you in critical situation. How could you all let it happen? Don't you atleast have humanity and is it not your responsibility to stop the mishap?'

Devnath tried to pacify him : " Anirudh babu, shant ho jayiye. Yes, I agree that we all are guilty for the mishap happened yesterday. But what can any person do? I treat Rimjhim ji as my sister. This should not have happened with her. "

Anirudh bursted in dj voice: Sister!? Don't use that word Devnath ji.  If you really consider as her sister you could have atleast attempted to rescue her. Entire village had stood outside the house looking at commotion.  If you all joined hands together will that Bhano and his henchmen stand infront of you?

Devnath also bursted out of his helplessness with tears in his eyes: Then we all separately will be arrested on the charges of false cases. As you know that Britishers policy is divide and rule which is used by this Bhano also, we all will be tormented individually. Especially he will target our house ladies, Little kids and attack at night time and get arrested. Already 3 youngsters got arrested, we even don't know if they are alive or not  .

Do you really think that we all are happy for being desparate? No,..not at all. We all are equally shattered Anirudh babu. But try to understand that though we all want to help shomikji , we cannot keep our lives and families in risk. He not only targets  girls and women, but also target young boys and made few youngsters as his henchmen by showing their unpaid debts as reason and they too are reluctantly serving him and following him at his back carrying weapons.  May be my words are selfish but I am telling the facts."

Anirudh eyes are widened as if he got a source of small light to resolve the issue. Still he have some doubts

Anirudh: That means atleast few of his henchmen have ethics but it is only because of their desparation and poverty they are working as his slaves . Am I correct?

Devnath: yes Anirudh babu, may be you are thinking that you can counsel them to bring change and come out of the clutches of Bhano, right!?

Anirudh nodded as yes but Devnath shooked his head as no telling it's impossible.

Anirudh asked why.

Devnath replied " Even though if they reform,they will be arrested on false charges Because Krishnanagar sub inspector,  circle inspector and superintendent of police are his puppets who are addicted to his bribes. They themselves picturised as the best officers in the perspective of higher officers and this village as a peaceful village with no riots, no injustice here."

Anirudh smirked and explained him : "Devnath ji, let me tell you one thing. Those who survive on people's fear are themselves most scared persons in this world. Bhano will blackmail you because a common man will easily get blackmailed, want to protect his family.Your fear is his only strength, your fear is satisfying his ego, making him secured, superior and powerful. Nothing more than that. When coming to the point of police officers, assume that they are living in a building made of glass. They will glow until no one throws stone towards their building. Once thrown everything will be spoiled. They will shatter and easily put complete blame on Bhano when they are Trapped in any problem.