Epilogue of Anmol Jodi

Time is passing by and Anirudh Bondita children are growing up fast. Birinchi and Sarada have passed away one after another in gap of 2-3 years due to health issues when Poornima has reached 10 years of age. Anirudh Bondita both promised once again to old couple that their granddaughters are their daughters and need not worry about them. Like Anirudh taught Bondita good touch, bad touch and self defence techniques the same they both taught to all children. He made sure that their boys respect their sisters, all women and be protective of them taught how to think with sensitivity and delicacy in girls things. They also taught their girls to be strong, independent in all matters. But still receiving and learning things varies from one child to another.

________________________

Poornima:

Poornima is calm, matured and behaves as responsible elder sister to all her siblings and responsible eldest daughter to her parents. She is good in her studies and learnt classical music. She vaguely remembers her past how Anirudh rescued her and her Little sister because it comes in her dreams regularly and she also listened on one night when Birinchi and Sarada are speaking among themselves secretly because Anirudh Bondita doesn't want the girls especially Poornima to remember that they are not her own biological parents. Still she learnt the secret and has the gratitude towards them in her heart but never expressed it infront of them or anyone because they may become upset. She kept quiet until one situation from Shorbari pressurised her to reveal the secret.

Whenever Poornima faces any problem her siblings especially her brothers come to her rescue and doesn't bother even if they got injured and she used to save them from parents' wrath whenever they are in trouble. Because Anirudh Bondita believed that she behaves matured and wise enough to guide her siblings.

Poornima completed M.com with Chartered Accountancy course and had a good profession along with stage performances of classical music sometimes. When she got good name and earnings as a classic singer her paternal grandparents, ChaCha chachi who abandoned her and Shorbari came in search of both of their sisters. But she reprimanded them,shown their true place that they are nothing in their lives and asked them to leave. But none of them expected that they have manipulated Shorbari well and played with her emotions for some time. Later she had shown the true colours of their grandparents and ChaCha chachi to Shorbari but still latter is already highly influenced by her own selfish blood(y) relatives and went away with them. To get her come out of their clutches, she hatched a plan with her brothers and Vidya and got succeeded and taught a hard hitting lesson to her own sister Shorbari.

Anirudh Bondita jointly selected Preetam (Bank Auditor) as groom for Poornima who came from a hard working , genuine family who respects all relationships, women. She also gave her consent and both Anirudh, Bondita got their marriage done in her final year PG course holidays. Later after 2 years they have Amor, Pallavi as their children.. They settled in Puna of Maharashtra but used to pay regular visits to Anirudh Bondita.

________________________________________

Shorbari:

Shorbari is very stubborn girl and Anirudh Bondita cleverly turned this nature to work hard in studies and hobbies to achieve heights of success. Initially her academic performance is very good in studies upto her 12-13 years age but later her interest is gradually reduced, shown negligence in her studies but very good at classical dance which she never failed and attended classes regularly. Because of Anirudh's insistence she hardly by hearts the syllabus before exams and just gather around 60,-70% in last minute preparations. But she is good at chemistry subject initially which she intentionally started neglecting it and diverting her mind in teenage.

Anirudh Bondita always tried to explain that if she keeps her interest and show passion then she will become topper in studies along with dance practice and performances why can't she understand it. If she is really poor in studies they won't get this much upset. But she intentionally neglecting it is not tolerated by them. But Shorbari always felt bore of her parents lectures. They also tried to explain in different ways by putting themselves in her shoes, like explaining all the topics with practical examples, making syllabus easy to remember. Still her interest is not so good in studies then Bondita only convinced Anirudh that let it be we can't expect same academic performance from all children equally, moreover studies won't be attained if we forcefully try to put in her head . Anirudh with heavy heart just nodded but both have dissatisfaction with her, still hardly controlling it and they started encouraging her for dance performances and more learning towards all kinds of classical dances (Kathak, odisi, kuchipudi).