25 Anirudh felt that he is unfit for Bondita

Friends, so far I think I have explored Bonditha’s career life well and also Anirudh’s career life too. Now this part will be about their personal life, time for decision to be taken regarding their marriage.

One important note: Now, after leap,  Bondita is in 4th year of her course, Bhatuk is in 1st year of PG i.e. MBA, Tapur is in degree second year.

What happened in these 2.5-3 years?

As per Anirudh’s advice, Binoy started an eco friendly factory “Roy Chowdary Fruit juices company” in the place where Basant had run a liquor factory and allotted jobs to poor people of Purana basti and in some land they had done organic farming of fresh fruits and some more poor people and especially women also work there. This had annoyed many powerful people in city

  Because of Anirudh's favour,  almost every family in purana basti got employed & women started a small scale business of food based, stitching clothes, 6-7 men who are still under influence of Basant got released from jail , their families also got favor by RCs which annoyed them.

Children in purana basti irrespective of gender and caste descrimination started going to school with  influence of Anirudh and  Bonditha ( as she too visited it frequently with him) and their huts are now replaced by small pucca houses including washrooms attached in their house in this time gap. Binoy alloted some share for them in their office and provided all facilities. Even they also contributed their hard work for their dear factory and soon it gave profits in lakhs.

Anirudh Bondita, Bhatuk Tapur used to visit their area for every 2 weeks and used to celebrate festivals like Diwali and Holi with them. Somnath also regularly visits them to check their health. They also admire these couples because irrespective of status these couples are respecting and treating them as humans.

Surya has become loyal to Anirudh and worked as peon in Anirudh's office where he kept separate office for his barristry practice. His mother Bimla has been working in RC family and majorly kept to look after Bondita and Tapur's needs in these 2.5 -3 years. They have stayed in neighbouring houses in this gap and progressed in their respective professional lives.

Trilochan, Somnath and Sampoorna with their kids regularly visit Calcutta and Binoy family too often visit Tulsipur. But still people look at Bonditha and Tapur as wonder that they are pursuing higher studies in secondary school and college. Some has started sending their daughters to school because these girls are working and studying, got lot of knowledge, Can handle all the matters similar to men.  RC family also admire them and they started understanding that if girls are educated they will get more respect in their sasural, so started sending their girls to school.

________________________________________

Bondita college life in this time gap:

After catherine dismissed Suketu, Bondita has become a leader in juniors and due to her intelligence, all the lecturers, management board are highly impressed with her. The major reason is she not only have bookish knowledge but also know how to implement her knowledge in real life, she always tries to bridge gap between theory and practical life ( with her sakhababu influence).

She also gained Nick names of Fire Brand, preacher, krantikari in her college. She knew her limits very well, she can easily grasp who do timepass, try to flirt her and keep them in their limits. Everyone are scared of her as she used to carry pepper powder with her andhe in their limits.

Anirudh's reaction on people gossiping about Bondita:

As Bonditha is college beauty of Calcutta law college and center of attraction to all the guests whoever visited Binoy for their business purposes, they used to come with proposals for marriage, but she rejected their proposals in college and outside too. Binoy also unofficially declared that she is going to be their daughter in law once again.