43 Final revolt of our couple on leftover culprit

Bondita asked that if her Dean Know about this Hypnotism technique used by Kishorilal to which Anirudh replied yes. She asked how did you find this truth.

Anirudh replied that today morning after I completed my court session in Deenpur, Upendra ji came and told that an English barrister who first dealt with the case had made him (Upendra) to go through medical tests. That barrister also learnt that he cannot become father if he got married. He made detailed enquiry with each and every person - I mean with Upendra, his mother Damni and all the servants of their house, especially he took Kishorilal aside and spoke for long time. Upendra ji almost made up his mind that he is going to be framed - either he may be sentenced to jail or a great insult is going to be happened in streets for him, he expected that he may be boycotted  by the society for his defect. But all of a sudden the case got closed and this made Kishorilal to have more grip on Upendra and his mother. Later they are not bothered by any enquiry by any lawyer or police. And we very well know that barrister is none other than your Dean Stephen.

Bondita asked then why didn't he disclose all the facts long back only. What made him keep quiet and kept on challenging and belittling every year final year students. May be he took bribes from Kishorilal Patibabu !

Anirudh: or may be he used this Hypnotism skill of Kishorilal for his own purposes- This is just a thought which came in my mind. Actually the day he alloted  this project work to you made me feel something wrong with him. Because I also heard about him in barristers circle that he has partiality and feels superior of our Indians. So I requested Palash to enquire about him and he gave me some unexpected information that Whenever our Indian students in law college became toppers he had alloted this case and tried to belittle them. It is also his duty to guide them in project but he didn't do his job. It is good that you didn't take any help or guidance from him.  Also one more thing Palash found Catherine maa photo in his house.

Bondita got eyes widened and they decided to talk to her about Stephen. They called catherine into their study room and locked the room.  Binoy is sleeping in his room.

She asked what's the matter. Anirudh directly came into the point that how is Dean Stephen related to her. Is he her relative or friend.

Catherine is shocked and felt very sad. Tears started forming in her eyes. Bondita made her feel relaxed by rubbing her back and making her to drink water. Anirudh sat on kneels near her foot took her hands into his and Apologized her for making uncomfortable, asked her not to feel hesitated to share her pain infront of her son.  He also told that Stephen had already worked in our case I mean Upendra Ghoshal case and he know the real culprit long back only. Still played with toppers career that too especially Indian toppers career from last 5 years. He too was no less than a culprit.

Without making culprit surrender to law indirectly he also became one of the reason for many of them losing their lives in Kishorilal hands. So catherine maa, please tell me how was he related to you. Else I am doubting that tomorrow he may find loopholes in her report. So we need your help. Please maa, please tell us everything you know about him.

Catherine nodded and started telling: 'Anirudh! Bondita! Stephen was my ex husband whom I married him in my early 20's. But situations and especially his rude behaviour, insane mentality and dominating behaviour made me  to part ways with him after 3 years. 

We were lovers before marriage, we shared a deep bond between us. After marriage and started living with  him, I understood that he Doesn't have serene mind, I mean he only wants me to act as per his wishes. If I behave, dress, do things as per his wish, his taste he will shower love on me else he will belittle me, take alcohol and come to me to ...to... force me..that night .Catherine bursted into tears by hiding her face in her palms even Anirudh Bondita also shedded tears and embraced her each side to comfort her. Once he forced me at one night when I am 6 months pregnant and behaved very roughly with me due to that I got miscarried and lost my baby and lost the chance to conceive again in my life time.   With that incident I have given divorce to him, I don't wish to stay there and went to many places throughout the world and developed my business, invested in educational institutions became more rich. But I really found peace in India. I am so attracted and felt deeply attached to this country. I used to pray God that please let me stay in this country throughout my life. This places, here people are so serene and husband wife relationship is far better than our foreign countries. Ofcourse due to ignorance some of the men  behave abnormally, but it was far better than foreign cultured marriage system. That's why I settled here and decided to help Indians in my way. Many times I used to feel guilty that British country took away India's independence and ruling here .