16

After test driving the car for the entire afternoon Daniella was finally out of the car, and soon headed for the debrief to talk about the data and statistics, and to see how the team can better the car before the first race which is in a week. The entire time Toto seemed like he was a bit distracted and was talking nicely to Daniella which both the drivers noticed and exchanged a confused look.

As soon as the debrief was over Toto politely asked both the drivers to stay back and Myra soon joined them.

"We have a problem," Toto doesn't sound too happy and it was quite visible on his face.

"What's the matter?" Daniella asked as she looked at both Toto and Myra.

"Show her," Toto said to Myra.

"Okay don't lose your temper please," Myra begged Daniella before opening her laptop and playing a clip.

Daniella and Lewis shared a look before shifting their attention to the laptop. It was a clip from the latest season of drive to survive.

"Seriously?" Daniella rolled her eyes at Toto. "I would rather watch Keeping up with the Kardashians."

Lewis shot her a judging look.

"What?"

Lewis shrugged and looked away.

"Just watch.." Toto calmly said.

Daniella frowned and felt even more confused but obliged.

It was not a full episode but bits and pieces of the season. The first clip was of Pierre talking about Daniella. At first, it was just about how she got his seat and he wants it back, which seem pretty normal but then he went on about how they went on a few dates and he thought they had something special but she decided to threw it all away because she was more concerned about the championship and the Red Bull seat which he wants to get back since he felt it was wrongly taken away from him.

"Is anyone suddenly having the urge to punch a certain Frenchman?" Daniella angrily said through her gritted teeth.

"Yes!!" Toto, Lewis, and Myra said at the same time.

As far as Daniella was concerned both she and Pierre decided to keep the "dating" thing a secret and they both mutually ended whatever was between them last year since Pierre wanted to focus on his performance as a driver so that he can get his Red Bull seat back and Daniella wanted to perform her best as she wanted to secure her seat.

"This is going to be a PR nightmare for her," Lewis sounded concerned as he looked at Toto and Myra.

"Oh it's not over yet," Myra said sarcastically and she played the next part.

Daniella angrily looked back at the screen.

The next clip was of Daniella saying how she thinks she has the capability to win against Lewis and Max and then Will Buxton going on and on about how it is not appropriate to have so much arrogance in her rookie year and she needs a reality check. Then it cuts to show Daniella winning race after race and some edited bits and pieces to show some made up unfair scenarios that don't favor her at all, in fact, it does the opposite.

"So I am an arrogant, stuck-up bitch," Daniella said unamusingly.

"I wish that was it," Toto cringed earning a glare from the driver.

The next clip showed George and Daniella and she immediately knew how it was going to go. She let out a heavy sigh as the footage continued. It showed how she and George were good friends and even played some old clips of their friendship. George was happy when it was announced that Daniella will stay in Red Bull for the next three years and she was happy when it was almost confirmed that George will get the Mercedes seat after she declined it. But then it showed Christian Horner and some other people saying how Daniella is too ambitious and has a selfish nature, at first Christian was complimenting her but then said how Toto has been trying to steal her away from Red Bull and he can clearly see she is tempted.