121

Once Daniella realized she managed to wake up before Max she felt relieved. The previous night she overheard Max talking to his sister on the phone and he was planning to make breakfast and surprise Daniella since she planned the entire trip. Despite Victoria's warning and protests, Max didn't budge from his decision. He has gone through some cooking videos and was confident that he would do a good job.

As soon as Daniella heard of his plan she knew what to do. She can't let her boyfriend burn down the entire villa. Even his sister texted and warned her.

She looked at Max who was sleeping peacefully, his arm wrapped around her, hair messy, lips slightly parted.

Daniella gently kissed his lips before carefully removing his arm and getting out of bed.

She quickly washed up and made her way to the kitchen as quietly as possible, not wanting Max to wake up. Her goal was to finish making breakfast before her boyfriend woke up so he doesn't get the chance to burn anything. She is not worried about lunch and dinner as they are planning to go out.

***

Max lazily opened his eyes, his hand reaching out for Daniella but he soon realized. It took him a few seconds to remember what his plans were and immediately sat up.

He didn't even bother putting on a tshirt and walked out of the bedroom and made his way to the kitchen. The smell of breakfast hit his nose and knew that he failed to do as he planned.

"Hey," Daniella smiled brightly as Max came and stood next to her. "Slept well?"

"Yeah.." Max replied as he looked at what Daniella was cooking. "You woke up early."

"Umm yeah.." Daniella got two plates and set them on the kitchen aisle. "Your snoring woke me up."

Max looked at her suspiciously, finding her words hard to believe.

"Anything I can do to help?"

"I am almost done," Daniella replied as she shot a smile at him. "Do you want to eat inside or outside by the pool?"

"Outside..." Max was still suspicious and Daniella trying to avoid making eye contact with him was telling him that something was going on.

"Did Victoria call you?" He asked as he helped Daniella with the plates and brought it outside, placing them on the table near the pool.

"No," She quickly replied, once again not looking at him. "Why did you ask?"

She was about to head back inside to bring out the rest when Max held her hand and pulled her towards him, making her look at him directly.

"Daniella.. What are you hiding?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her, giving her no way to leave, a challenging look on his face.

"Nothing..." She replied. "The food is getting cold and..."

"Did Victoria call you last night?" Max asked again, already having his suspicion.

"No.." Daniella mumbled. "She texted me."

"Ahh! I knew it," Max let her go. "I knew she couldn't be trusted."

"Don't blame her," Daniella softly said. "She was just worried that you might hurt yourself while...cooking."

"I survived Silverstone last year," Max scoffed. "I don't think cooking can hurt me."

"A few months ago you almost burned down your kitchen," Daniella pointed out.

"I thought we agreed never to speak about it again."

***

Lando was having a great time with his girlfriend, friends, and siblings, all of them enjoying their vacation.

While his girlfriend was still sleeping he just lay in bed, going through his phone. He hasn't posted anything about his vacation but that doesn't mean he is not checking where the other drivers are.

His eyes slightly went wide when he came across a post. It was a photo taken by a fan and in the photo, it looked like it was Max and Daniella walking around and holding hands. The photo was not clear and he couldn't see the faces but the surroundings around them were familiar. That's where Lando was yesterday with his girlfriend. The fan explained that she was not sure if it were the drivers and now even Lando started having doubts.

He quickly texted Daniel but knew he is not getting a reply any time soon. He also texted Max and Daniella to ask if there were in Ibiza as well but his effort was ignored.

***

"He needs a serious lesson about boundaries," Max mumbled as he declined Lando's call once again and put the phone back into his pocket.

He also Daniella were having a nice day and is now about to go on a boat and enjoy the sea and he didn't want anyone to interrupt their plans.

"Ready?" Daniella asked as she walked over to him but immediately noticed his annoyed face. "What's wrong?"

"Lando is calling again," Max replied. "You would think he would give us a break after getting a girlfriend but no. Now he is getting much worse," He can't help but chuckle.

"You shouldn't expect so much maturity from him," Daniella chuckled as well.

The boat they rented was ready and Max helped Daniella board it. Of course, there were a few fans around and they secretly clicked some photos.

***

"They are here! They are here in Ibiza. I was right," Lando showed everyone the fan taken photos of Max and Daniella.

"Yay... congrats. You successfully stalked your friends and figured out where they are," Max Fewtrell, Lando's friend sounded annoyed. "Now can we go for lunch?"

"Yeah.. I am starving," Luisa added.

"In a minute. I just need to call Daniel and let him know."

*********

A/N: So Max wanted to cook breakfast but Dani didn't let him... thoughts? 

Lando is also in Ibiza and now knows Max and Dani are there as well👀😅😅 wonder what's going to happen.

 I am missing the drama big time😔😔😔

Just asking..how do you think Max and Dani's domestic life is like? Or their future or life after racing?