122

Max had his arm around Daniella as they both walked down the street. It was almost evening and the sun was setting down and the seaside breeze gently blowing.

Both were having a peaceful time and also Daniella shopped a little bit for her family, buying some clothes and jewelry for her sisters and stepmother.

"We should buy something for dad as well," Daniella thought out loud.

"What would he like?" Max asked. He was holding a couple of shopping bags in his other hand as well.

"He is mostly into watches and whiskey," Daniella chuckled. "Although I am pretty sure if I give him a bottle Collins will steal it."

"If he is into Red Bull I can hook him up with a lifetime supply of it," Max absentmindedly joked.

"If you are trying to impress him with that it won't work," Daniella replied. "My brother-in-law tried everything to win him over and..."

"And?" Max immediately asked, wanting to know what worked.

"And he is still trying..." Daniella replied, watching Max's eager look fade. "He even started playing golf with dad to impress him...and Artem hates golf."

Max could feel his hope for impressing and winning over Daniella dad's fading every second. He is worried that if he doesn't get accepted it will affect his relationship.

"Hey.." Daniella gently touched his cheek. "Don't worry too much. Dad will soon warm up to you."

"How can you be so sure?" Max asked, really wanting some assurance.

"Because... everyone says I am just like my dad. And I love you so it's only a matter of time before you will make my dad's top ten least hated list," She sheepishly replied and offered an innocent smile.

"I am not sure if it's completely reassuring.." Max mumbled as he leaned and kissed her. "But I love you too."

Daniella wrapped her arm around Max and rubbed his back, trying to make him feel better.

"And if your dad is actually like you then I am sure he is... SON OF A BITCH!"

"What?!" Daniella's eyes went wide in shock and looked at Max. "How dare you call my dad..."

"No no..I didn't mean your dad," Max defended himself as he held Daniella's shoulder and turned her around as he pointed in a direction. "I meant Lando."

"Oh no.." Daniella gasped as soon as she saw the McLaren driver. He was with his girlfriend and friends.

"That little rascal is here," Max commented.

Both were about to turn around and silently leave but it was too late.

Lando's eyes caught the couple and immediately a grin appeared on his face.

"Is it too late to run?"

"Unfortunately.."

***

"Admit it, it's nice having me around," Lando proudly said as he joined Max who was leaning against the railing of the yacht and watching his girlfriend swim in the ocean.

"I am still trying to figure out if it's all just a coincidence or you stalked us," Max commented as he playfully glared at his friend.

Lando once again grinned and followed Max's gaze, watching Daniella and Luisa floating in the water and having a conversation.

"It's a coincidence," Lando assured Max. "But if you see Daniel or Charles in the next two days then it might be a different story for them."

"You didn't.." Max's eyes went wide as he slowly turned and glared at Lando.

Lando just gave a guilty look and shrugged before running away.

***

"I am disappointed in you," Daniella pointed an accusing finger at Max Fewtrell who was enjoying the ocean with Daniella and Luisa.

"What the hell did I do now?" Max sounded confused.

"You should have stopped Lando from coming here," Daniella replied. "Or at least stop him from going around searching for us."

"You don't think I tried?" Max defended himself. "Cause trust me I tried my best."

"He really did," Luisa took Max's side. "But you know Lando..."

"Unfortunately I do know him.." Daniella mumbled as she looked up and glared at Lando who was getting ready to jump into the ocean.

"That guy has been obsessed and searching for you two like a lunatic wherever we went," Max sounded annoyed.

"You poor thing.." Daniella gave her sympathy to Luisa who couldn't help but smile.

Meanwhile, up on the yacht, Lando and Max Verstappen shared a look before getting ready to jump in the water and join their friends and girlfriends.

"No no no!!" Max Fewtrell yelled and tried to swim away as both the drivers jumped into the ocean, splashing water at the rest.

Daniella wiped the water that hit her eyes from the splash as she smiled.

Her boyfriend came up behind her and put his arms around her waist.

"Hey there," Daniella brightly smiled as she turned around and kissed him.

"Hey.." Max smiled as well before swimming around her.

"We look cute. Someone take a photo of us!" Lando yelled to whoever was still on the yacht.

**********

A/N: Another boring chapter... so Lando finally found Max and Daniella in Ibiza and now they are spending time together. Thoughts? 

Thoughts on Max borderline freaking out about meeting Dani's family? How do you think it will go?

Okay so I was watching Ocean's Twelve today and while writing this chapter a thought came to mind.... F1 drivers as thieves? Like an Oceans team, pulling a big heist, everyone playing a different but essential part👀👀 thoughts?