44

Max was not able to concentrate completely while filming the commercial as his mind keeps wondering how he and Dani missed each other due to a fifteen minute difference. Daniella informed him later that she only spent the night in Monaco and then flew to London in the morning. 

The director and everyone around him was a bit annoyed as he kept checking his phone. 

"Sorry," Max gave a guilty smile as he put away his phone, trying not to think about Daniella. 

After retouching his make-up the filming resumed. 

***

"What do you mean you can't come?" Lando asked Daniella, his phone was on speaker so Charles and Alex can also hear what Daniella is saying. 

"I can't come because I am not in Monaco," Daniella clarified. The three invited her to play golf and spend some time with them, but was not aware that she is currently in London. 

"Okay, so what is the point of buying a house here Dani if you are barely here and don't have time to hang out with us?" Charles asked. 

"I will hang out with you guys next week, I promise," Daniella tried to reason with them. 

"That's exactly what you said last week," Alex argued, trying to sound like he is hurt but is actually trying his best to control his laughter and so is the other two. 

Daniella let out a defeated sigh as the make up artist was working on her face, making her ready for the photoshoot. She felt bad for not being able to join them. 

"Imagine how it will be once she starts dating," Alex added. "We will never see her."

Charles burst out laughing and soon Lando and Alex scolded him as Daniella realized they were messing with her. 

"I hate you three."

***

Daniella scrolled through the photos that the photographer sent her after the photoshoot as she ate her dinner alone in her hotel room. She was satisfied with the photos but one of them stood out, she was wearing an orange outfit which complimented her look. 

Without thinking much she sent the photo to Max, hoping he would like it. 

After a few minutes she received a short video of Max giving her a thumbs up and a smile, judging by the background view and sound it seemed like filming was still going on. 

"See you in Monaco," Daniella texted him, as she is heading back tomorrow morning and was both nervous and excited to see him again. 

**********

A/N: I am losing interest in this story and for some reason I am really not liking Dani and Max and everything else in general