Chapter Seventy Two

Guess who's back? Me 🥰

Thanks everyone for being so patient, kind and understanding towards me and my situation and the need for my hiatus. I am back now, and ready to just keep popping out chapters for you!

I hope you enjoy this one!....

Warnings: may be confusing at first, just keep reading everything will make sense! Smut! Little bit of angst, lots of fluff.

All mistakes and errors are mine.

"Chris, we're home!" I call out, moving my hip to shut the door since I had shopping bags in one hand and Sienna on my hip.

"Hi dodge," I smile at him as he tries to jump up on me but the remembers he needs to be gentle so he waits for me to bend down and pet him.

Setting Sienna down to play in her play pen, Dodger runs over and watches her play from behind the gate.

I set the shopping bags I have onto the kitchen counter and wonder why Chris hasn't came down yet.

"Where's your dad bud?" I ask dodge who's at my feet again, wagging his tail.

"Christopher!" I call once more...and it's eerily quiet.

I check the calendar on the fridge to see if he had any plans today that I may have forgotten, but there was nothing.

Completely blank under today's date.

Walking up the stairs, I hear soft grunting. So quickly, I walk to our master bedroom putting my ear to the door and hearing those grunts increase.

Oh hell no.

I yank open the door to see Chris and some girl under him as he helped her take her underwear off.

What happened next was a blur, all I know was I grabbed the girl and yanked her from laying on my bed and began hitting her. Chris kept yelling at the girl not to hit me back because I was pregnant.

Then I started hitting Chris for giving her advice.

And next thing I knew I was drenched in sweat sitting up in my master bedroom with a sleeping Chris beside me.

I narrow my eyes at him, but I can't help but to sink my fingers in that ridiculously fluffy hair of his.

Just sleeping there, peacefully, probably dreaming about starburst jelly beans and Tom Brady.

His hair flawlessly fell against the pillow sheet, his cheeks a light pink and his mouth slightly parted as quiet snores escaped.

The covers had lowered down to his waist so his chest was on display, and I was known noticing that his hand was on my growing bump that seemed to grow a lot just last night.

Trying me best to sit up, I tried my best to get off of the bed. Swinging my legs to the side, I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my robe.

"Morning, baby." Chris groans, my movements waking him up.

"Morning." I answer, tighten the silk robe around my body. Walking over to my vanity as putting my hair up.

"Are you okay?" Immediately he noticed the vibes I was giving off.

"Fine." I respond.

Oh boy, he was in trouble now.

"Baby, I was thinking we should—" he couldn't finish his sentence when Sienna slammed open the door of the master bedroom.