Chapter 11 - Don't Tarnish Our Relationship

The dormitory is very quiet after lights out at night, so any slightest sound is amplified exponentially and reaches the human ear.

The wind can still be heard clearly outside the window, let alone the sound of talking on the pillow.

But Lu Xun acted as if he didn't hear: "...... What did you say?"

Ye Yao then repeated in a calm tone, "I said, that I don't like it, it's too strange, reduce it, just contact as before."

Ye Yao's idea is simple.

He needs to control himself not to reveal his true feelings, but at times like that, he tends to act without thinking.

What if one day he got impulsive and kissed Lu Xun while he was helping him?

Avoiding this mistake is simply a matter of cutting off the source that would make him impulsive.

Now it was good enough to simply cut down on such behaviour as helping each other. After all, in his anticipation, he would even need to stay away from Lu Xun in many ways if the day came when he really couldn't control it.

When Lu Xun didn't say anything, Ye Yao gave him a nudge: "Do you hear me?"

Lu Xun seemed to wake up after he was pushed past him and wrapped his arms around Ye Yao's waist.

"You don't like it ...... because I'm not making you comfortable?" Lu Xun's voice was pressed, speaking much faster than usual, revealing a sense of anxiety, "My skills will improve later, it's also the first time I've helped someone, you always have to give me time to improve don't you?"

Ye Yao: "The point is not this ......?"

Lu Xun rarely interrupted Ye Yao, who was talking, "Or do you think you're tired of helping me, then you can just touch me a few times later, it's not tiring."

"......" Ye Yao had nothing to say about Lu Xun's ability to get to the point and could only reiterate, "It's not about that, just do a search or ask around, a lot of people can't accept people doing this kind of I don't like it either."

"You really don't like it?" Lu Xun suddenly spoke.

Lu Xun's instincts are quite sharp at times, and Ye Yao avoided the subject without moving: "I've thought about it carefully, and it's better to do this kind of thing about the lower half of your body with the person you're married to, otherwise it's all inappropriate, and you can say I'm conservative."

"All right, it's a deal." Ye Yao was not here to discuss the feasibility of this matter with Lu Xun, but to inform him, after which he patted Lu Xun's arm soothingly, "Go to sleep, don't think about it, good night."

The room is once again quiet, with everyone having changed into a thick quilt on an unheated autumn day. Two people lying on a single bed, squeezed under a thick blanket, can easily feel the comfort and sleep that is not found in the summer.

It is easiest to fall asleep after a relaxing session, and Ye Yao is no exception, his forehead resting against Lu Xun's shoulder as his breathing gradually becomes calmer and longer.

Ye Yao is asleep.

Lu Xun can't sleep at all!

The pleasure he had felt for the first time only a short time before was mercilessly denied him.

The pleasure is gone.

Of course, it stands to reason that he could continue to enjoy this pleasure by helping each other and others.

Lu Xun imagined it a little, and turned himself blue with anger.

Who wants to let other men touch it? It's disgusting to the point of vomiting.