Chapter 46 - I knew you weren't straight

Ye Yao was taken aback by such a sudden kiss.

"Break up, right?" Lu Xun pressed the back of Ye Yao's head so that Ye Yao's face could only move closer to his, unable to hide. Lu Xun nibbled on Ye Yao's lips as he said coldly in between kisses, "Breaking up, right?"

Ye Yao didn't say anything, and he didn't have time to do so in this situation.

Lu Xun's reaction was beyond his expectation, as he was only proposing a possible scenario for the future.

He only said if he broke up, but Lu Xun reacted as if he was going to kill him.

This is an open place and people may come in at any time, so it would be awkward for them to be seen kissing each other, so Lu Xun had to let him go first.

Instead of pushing Lu Xun away, Ye Yao uses one hand to gently rub Lu Xun's ears and cheeks, then moves up to stroke Lu Xun's not-so-soft hair, soothing Lu Xun.

As he strokes, Lu Xun's movements gradually ease down.

This time Ye Yao tried to push again and managed to push Lu Xun away, but Lu Xun's face still didn't look too good.

Ye Yao wiped Lu Xun's mouth with his thumb to clean it off, "I've been kissing for a long time last night, why are you still so impulsive today?"

Lu Xun is again angry when the subject comes up.

"How long have we been together and you're already talking about breaking up?" Lu Xun frowned deeply and tugged on Ye Yao's wrist, his voice tinged with cruelty, "Whether you're with me out of a desire to try it out or not, don't-"

"Lu Xun." Ye Yao interrupted Lu Xun, his voice slightly deep, "I'm in a very serious relationship with you."

Ye Yao starts to get aggressive, but the atmosphere doesn't get more sabre-rattling, and the face of the man who was so fierce just now quickly becomes softer that if he were given a tail he could wag it.

While no one was around, Lu Xun came over again, this time briefly pressing his lips against Ye Yao's.

Ye Yao's mouth smelled so good and sweet, more delicious than all the cakes he had ever eaten. There is probably no second person in the world who makes him so happy and pleasant when he kisses them.

"The break-up that I said before was hypothetical, so what do you think, have you really thought about it?" Ye Yao said.

Lu Xun rubs the tip of Ye Yao's nose again, before pulling away.

"Openly, I'd say the same thing if I thought about it for another hundred years." Lu Xun says, "I can't just be your normal friend in the eyes of others, will you?"

Under Lu Xun's intense gaze, Ye Yao nodded.

*

Xiao Pang and Wen Ke were already waiting for them at the dinner table and the two straight housemates were not suspicious of Ye Yao and Lu Xun's late arrival.

"Did you guys go and take photos too?" Xiao Pang said. Xiao Pang said, "I took a lot of pictures too, the view is really nice and they even made a stream! It's great, it's good to have money."

Wen Ke was relatively literary, and he became poetic and recited a poem: "The bright moon shines in the pine, the clear spring flows on the stone, wonderful."

Lu Xun and Ye Yao avoided the subject of what they had been doing and ordered their food together, which naturally led to some small talk as they waited for their food to arrive.

Lu Xun has not been able to attend class with Ye Yao this term and is very upset about Ye Yao being alone in the classroom, so now he has the opportunity to ask his about it.