Chapter 37 - I'm starting to formally pursue you

Ye Yao knew that Lu Xun would go from acting gay to giving up for some time and that Lu Xun would do all sorts of things just to convince him that he was bent.

But Ye Yao had no idea that Lu Xun would move so quickly.

The next day, Ye Yao woke up to the smell of food. He got up from bed and looked down to see a pile of breakfast laid out on the table.

Everyone's desktop has one, but Ye Yao's is the most visible to the naked eye.

Xiao Pang, who also woke up to the smell of food, smiled so much that his eyes narrowed into slits: "Wow, who brought us breakfast? I can't repay you for your kindness, I'll just give my life to you!"

The washroom door was opened from the inside and Lu Xun's laughing voice rang out, "You don't have to give your life to me."

Ye Yao looked over and met Lu Xun's eyes, who winked at him, "After all, I can only accept one person's devotion to me, otherwise my heart would twinge and I wouldn't be able to breathe."

Ye Yao: "......"

What, after thinking he was gay too Lu Xun unblocked something, this familiar flirtation is back.

"Oh~ I understand, I understand, I understand," Xiao Pang was very agreeable and made a gesture of invitation to Ye Yao, "Brother Ye please! Please Brother Ye be the first to eat!"

Ye Yao was crying and laughing, he couldn't say in front of the whole dormitory that he wouldn't eat Lu Xun's food and make Lu Xun look bad, he would choose to talk about it when he was alone with Lu Xun. So he got out of bed and went to the washroom to brush his teeth and wash his face.

Ye Yao is halfway through washing his face when he hears the washroom door click shut. He moved the towel away from his eyes and saw Lu Xun standing next to him.

Lu Xun was half leaning on the edge of the washstand watching him wash his face, and when he spotted him, the corner of his mouth lifted into a smile, "They said the new and improved shrimp dumplings were delicious recently, so I bought you one to try."

There was no one else in the washroom, so Ye Yao lowered his voice and asked directly, "What are you doing?"

"What do you think?" Lu Xun clasped his hands together, "Ye students, you know, we're both gay, what can I do that's not evil?"

Ye Yao didn't say anything for the moment as he washed his face and towel and hung them up before turning to face Lu Xun.

"Do you remember, when we lived in high school, sometimes when I was late for school, you would get up early and go get me breakfast?" Ye Yao said, "Just like now, you also brought me the biggest portion."

It was years ago, and Ye Yao didn't really see the connection between the two events until he mentioned Lu Xun, but then it dawned on him: "No wonder I feel like this is a familiar operation, I've done it before."

Lu Xun doesn't remember much about his own shopping, but he does remember that not long ago he had a cold and fever and Ye Yao went to buy him medicine in the middle of the night.

Lu Xun told Ye Yao, who was stunned: "Did you? I don't remember much, it's a small thing like buying medicine."

"You don't remember going to buy your own medicine in the middle of the night, but you remember the breakfast I bought for you." Lu Xun's eyes tinted with laughter, "You're so double standard, I love it. I'm the same way, isn't that a coincidence, a natural pair?"

"......" Ye Yao's flirtation was still not as flirtatious as Lu Xun's, so he chose to get straight to the point, "Have you noticed that your various behaviours now are still similar to when we were friends? The relationship is still there and hasn't changed."