Chapter 47 - Perception

He ducked back a little and Lu Xun came after him again.

"Call it husband or not?" Lu Xun pursued in a deadpan manner.

Ye Yao's ears were a little red, he couldn't quite get used to the pace, he and Lu Xun had been holding hands for a few days and now they were not only kissing and hugging, they had both come out within 10 minutes.

It went so well, and Lu Xun was so enthusiastic about him, so enthusiastic that he pulled him right up on the rocket and the whole process flew by, making it seem like he was dreaming.

Lu Xun narrowed his eyes, "It's fine if you don't shout now, but save it for later when the occasion is right."

Seeing that the conversation was about to go in a strange direction, Ye Yao hastened to steer the conversation away.

"What makes your dad think you're the one who bent me?" Ye Yao said, "It was clearly ......"

If he hadn't confessed his sexuality to Lu Xun, Lu Xun wouldn't have suffered because he was gay and couldn't continue to be best friends, and wouldn't have tried to bend himself and would still be straight.

Ye Yao was unable to finish his sentence when Lu Xun suddenly lifted him up in his arms, taking him first to turn off the light and then to continue carrying him forward in the hazy light until he reached the floor-to-ceiling window.

The curtains are drawn and this is the bustling city centre, where you can see the traffic through the floor-to-ceiling windows and the glittering lights converge like a galaxy.

Ye Yao is pressed up against the landing.

"Nice view." Lu Xun said in a hushed voice.

Ye Yao looked back: "Hmm."

Before he could take more than a few glances at the creek-like flow of traffic, Ye Yao's jaw was cupped and the hand was hard enough to turn his head back.

Lu Xun's face is half illuminated by the neon lights outside, the high bridge of his nose casting large shadows on the side of his face, the light and shadows staggering and overlapping, making Lu Xun's eyes look deep and ghastly.

"Don't look out," Lu Xun slowly moved closer, "look at me."

Will they be seen by others in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows of a high-rise hotel?

Ye Yao did not know, but he did not refuse Lu Xun's request to taste the heat from his lips.

"Open your mouth." Lu Xun whispered.

*

The kiss lasted long enough for many changes to occur, so much so that Ye Yao shivered slightly.

This is a hotel for just the two of them, fully equipped in every way, so that if Lu Xun wants to do anything, he won't be hindered by any external forces.

Lu Xun was now so aggressive that Ye Yao was a little uneasy and frightened, but he didn't call a halt.

Finally Lu Xun stopped to pull away.

"Well, let's celebrate our coming out success." Lu Xun gave Ye Yao a kiss on the tip of his nose, "You take a shower and go to bed first, I'll pick up after you."

Ye Yao hesitated: "You go first, you need it more."

Lu Xun looked at Ye Yao: "Go on, don't be polite here, I'll take over the bathroom for two hours later."

Ye Yao still didn't say anything about washing together and led the way into the bathroom.

The sound of water rushing in the bathroom, Lu Xun stands alone in front of the floor-to-ceiling window and lets out a long breath.