Chapter 45 - The Kiss

You're not my friend anymore, Lu Xun thought if he had heard this six months ago, he would have gone crazy.

Because there were no positive connotations in the phrase, all he could associate with it was all sorts of awful meanings. For example, Ye Yao was going to cut him off, Ye Yao was fed up with him, and the two of them had been cut off from each other ever since.

The man of six months ago would never have accepted such a statement.

But today everything has been turned upside down and the phrase has been given a different meaning.

He is no longer Ye Yao's friend, as he is Ye Yao's boyfriend.

He is Ye Yao's boyfriend.

In a few short words, each one felt like it was running through his blood.

You want to get close to Ye Yao and feel its warmth from the closest distance.

Ye Yao's shoulders were held down and the hot hand moved down his shoulders to the back of his neck, holding the entire back of his neck in its palm.

The hand at the back of his neck held him forward, Lu Xun's face quickly zoomed in front of him, and Ye Yao quickly reached out and put his hand against Lu Xun's shoulder, "Wait."

"You want to go back on your word?" Lu Xun's tone was sharp and quick, "I told you there's no turning back, words spoken are like water spilled, a gentleman's word is a promise, you can't go back on it, do you know that?"

Ye Yao was in tears as he nudged Lu Xun again, "Aren't you going to say anything to me?"

Lu Xun was slightly flabbergasted as he quickly stood up and crossed directly to Ye Yao's bed.

Ye Yao took a seat inside, and Lu Xun sat down next to him.

They were crammed into a small single bed, surrounded on all sides so that no one could see them.

They sit facing each other and Lu Xun tentatively reaches out to put his arm around Ye Yao's shoulders.

It was a move Lu Xun used to do when they were friends, when they were usually shoulder to shoulder and Lu Xun, who was Ye Yao's best friend, liked to circle Ye Yao's shoulders as a buddy.

But this time the hug was different, and Lu Xun couldn't help but feel a little nervous.

Ye Yao looked at him and leaned forward with his upper body, slumping into his arms in response to his strength, his head resting on his shoulder.

Lu Xun felt his heart melting away with the scent and warmth of Ye Yao in his arms, and he could kiss Ye Yao's ear hair with just a slight tilt of his head.

Lu Xun breathed in the scent of Ye Yao's body greedily. He wanted to take Ye Yao into his arms, but in the end he just restrained his hand on Ye Yao's body.

"You'll be in charge of all the money in the house from now on," Lu Xun thinks about the future, "I won't have a penny on me, so when I need money, I'll call you and ask you to allocate it to me."

Then he was able to call Ye Yao every day and find excuses to listen to Ye Yao's voice whenever he could, even to buy a bottle of water and call to hear Ye Yao scold him for ten minutes.

What a dreamy happy life this is.

Ye Yao followed Lu Xun's words and said, "If you invite Mr. Wang and Mr. Zhou to dinner in the future and ask me to transfer the money when you pay the bill, won't everyone laugh at you?"

"Afraid of what marriage is not loving people laugh, they know nothing." Lu Xun remembered something and hurriedly went to Ye Yao's pockets, "Your various payment apps are tying up my bank card right now, where's my phone?"