Chapter 41 - Holding Hands

Exclusive Bear.

The word really bluffed the little kids, and the shocked little boy turned around and hugged his mother's thigh, saying enviously, "Mum. I want the exclusive bear too, buy it for me!"

The boy's mother looked at Ye Yao and then at the bear next to Ye Yao and picked the boy up with a sudden realization, "You can't buy this now, wait until you are an adult."

"Why do we have to wait for adulthood, I don't want to I don't want to-" the little boy was carried away by his mother, struggling to the end.

Other children were carried away by their parents, and one little girl even cried with envy as her father coaxed her, "Don't cry, don't cry, you'll have Xiong Xiong at home in a few days, it's so pretty!"

Everyone dispersed and Ye Yao was left in peace, with the fantastic bear still standing by his side.

Ye Yao locked eyes with the bear and whispered, "Can I touch it?"

So the bear, who had rejected everyone before, lowered his head so that Ye Yao could touch the best handful of fur on top of his head.

The fleece under his hands is soft to the touch and slightly hot after being exposed to the sun for so long, and the hotness travels from Ye Yao's palms and down his bloodstream to his heart.

It is his exclusive bear, the only one he can touch, a right that belongs exclusively to him alone.

As winter turns to spring and summer is approaching, everyone is taking off their thick winter clothes and replacing them with lighter ones. Lu Xun's body is not afraid of the cold and he can sweat in winter, so wearing this now would not be comfortable for him.

"Isn't it hot?" Ye Yao muffled, "Take it off, you'll get bored and sweaty."

"What are you talking about, I'm just a bear, talk about hot or not, bears don't understand. How can you tell a bear to take its skin off, that's bad." Lu Xun shook his head and handed Ye Yao the balloon he was holding, "A meet and greet present for you."

Playing with balloons is a bit childish for Ye Yao nowadays, but Ye Yao did not refuse the gift. As he held the balloon in his hand, the two balloons floated in mid-air, touching each other every now and then, and the small decorative lights on the top blinked on and off, creating a picture of two familiar animated characters.

Ye Yao Jing Jing looked on and then heard Lu Xun remind him, "It's beautiful, isn't it? Take a picture of it, don't tell me you're done with it."

Ye Yao then remembered to take a picture. He took his phone out and adjusted it to front camera shooting mode, encapsulating his face, the balloon and the bear behind him into the shot and pressed the photo button.

Ye Yao Yao's angles are very dead, what with the technique of putting the phone far away to make his face small and tilting the camera slightly to make his eyes bigger, there is no technique at all.

Lu Xun couldn't help but spit out, "This is a standard straight photo shoot, if you didn't say you were bent, who could tell?"

Ye Yao doesn't know how Lu Xun has the guts to say he's not straight enough, when he's the straightest one on the field.

"So how do you want to shoot?" Ye Yao Yao seeks advice with an open mind.

The big bear cocked his head, a cute grin on his bear face, and Lu Xun's voice turned a little dangerous: "How do I want to shoot ...... don't you know?"

Cuddled up against each other, of course, hand in hand, face to face, nose to nose. He could kiss Ye Yao's long, slender eyelashes, or Ye Yao's rosy lips, and then freeze these moments.