Chapter 56 - Celebration of life

Lu Xun's birthday was in June, a sunny day.

Ye Yao thought of giving Lu Xun a handmade gift, but it took some time to make the gift and some time alone to make it in secret before he could take it out and surprise Lu Xun, who knew nothing about it.

Spending time is not a problem, he is happy to spend time with Lu Xun, the problem is the space alone.

Lu Xun clung to him so tightly that they were always in the same space at night, and he couldn't make Lu Xun presents during the day while he was in class.

So what to do?

Tonight they are not staying in the dormitory, but in a rented house outside, which is quite big. Ye Yao tentatively asked Lu Xun: "Seeing as your birthday is coming up, why don't we sleep in separate rooms for the time being, and when I've finished my present, we'll ......"

Lu Xun, who had been lying comfortably next to him, sat up when he heard these words and objected firmly: "How can you not see you for several nights for a birthday? If that's the case, then I'd rather not have this birthday. And don't bother making me presents, spend all your time making them on me."

The main thing is that the other person is happy and likes the gift, not just to be touched by oneself. Ye Yao thought about it and asked Lu Xun, "How do you want to spend your birthday, and where do you want to go? Just tell me, I will try my best to satisfy you."

At these words, a wonderful smile appeared at the corner of Lu Xun's mouth.

"Play, why not," Lu Xun slowly took Ye Yao's hand in his, "let's play at home all day."

Ye Yao: "......"

Ye Yao: "Is that what I think it means."

"What do you mean, I don't understand," Lu Xun said with a straight face, "I don't have any bad intentions, I just want to stay with Yao Yao!"

Ye Yao: "...... I believe in you."

Lu Xun seemed to have made up his mind and did not want to accept a gift that had been so painstakingly made, so Ye Yao gave up on the idea.

But despite this, the gift had to be given.

...... Give Lu Xun something he really likes but has never been able to experience?

Like something to wear on him that can't be worn out of the house.

It was a bold decision for Ye Yao, who struggled with it for two days before adding certain outfits to his shopping cart one day in between classes and then checking out.

* Lu Xun

With Lu Xun's birthday falling on a weekend, Ye Yao had two full days free to spend with Lu Xun.

Lu Xun didn't really drag Ye Yao outside to the house and shut the door and spend two days with him, day and night. Instead, he took Ye Yao to an amusement park under a cloudless blue sky.

"Do you remember when we were last here?" Lu Xun asks.

Ye Yao certainly remembers when he confessed to Lu Xun that he liked men, and Lu Xun began to formally pursue him.

Ye Yao also asked, "Remember, why did you suddenly think of coming here?"

"Of course I'm here to fulfil a little wish that didn't come true before." Lu Xun wrapped his arm around Ye Yao's shoulders and, seeing that no one was looking around, Lu Xun gave Ye Yao a quick kiss on the cheek.

Ye Yao looked at today's birthday girl and gave Lu Xun a kiss on the cheek too.

Lu Xun narrowed his eyes in satisfaction, "Last time I came here with you, I didn't even dare to hold your hand, life is just bitter sweet."