Chapter 12 - Come On Oh Love You ~

When Ye Yao arrived at the place, he saw Lu Xun sitting on a rock, his head hanging low.

Ye Yao was even more nervous and rushed up with a single step: "How is it, where is it hurt? I called a taxi to take you to the hospital, bear with me a little longer."

Lu Xun looked like he had been through a tough battle, but smiled at Ye Yao: "It's nothing serious, don't be nervous, it's just a small injury."

Ye Yao didn't believe Lu Xun. When the taxi arrived, he stuffed Lu Xun into the car and the two of them rushed to the hospital.

With the light from the car, Ye Yao began to examine Lu Xun's wounds.

When Lu Xun said on the phone that his leg hurt, Ye Yao's first reaction was to look at Lu Xun's leg.

Lu Xun is wearing a pair of loose fitting dark coloured slacks, one of which now has a fair amount of dirt and dust at the knee of one of the legs, which has clearly been impacted in this location.

Ye Yao carefully pulled Lu Xun's trouser leg up a little and saw the bleeding and bruised wound on Lu Xun's knee, and took a breath.

The person who is secretly called the Flower of the Highlands by his classmates knitted his long eyebrows, his eyes full of worry: "I'll carry you into the hospital when we get off the bus, so don't walk."

"Hmm?" Lu Xun froze and quickly rejected Ye Yao's offer, "No, I can walk by myself."

He hurt his leg so that he could let Ye Yao support him and stick to Ye Yao's body, but he didn't want Ye Yao to carry him, otherwise he would have crushed Ye Yao.

He'll still be distressed if he crushes it!

"It's not hurt that badly, I know that in my heart. You can hold me up and I can hop in on one leg. Besides, if you carry me into the hospital, how embarrassing would it be for me not to lose face?"

Ye Yao was annoyed and amused, "You want to save face at a time like this?"

"Why not," Lu Xun said as he rearranged the leg of his trousers and tried to put his arm around Ye Yao's shoulders, "I'll just pop in with you propped up like this."

Ye Yao looked at Lu Xun's outstretched hand and his gaze faltered again.

Lu Xun also has a cut on his hand, which looks like an abrasion from a fight.

Seeing the look on Ye Yao's face, Lu Xun quickly spoke up, "It's just these two places that are hurt, but nothing else is hurt, really."

Ye Yao didn't believe Lu Xun and did a preliminary check himself, relieved to see that only these two areas were injured.

Lu Xun was probably very tired from all the fighting and injuries he had sustained.

"Are you tired, do you want to lie down?" Ye Yao asked softly.

Lu Xun is a little bit of a clean freak and can't accept lying down in a taxi that has been used by an unknown number of people, so he was about to refuse when he saw Ye Yao patting his leg.

Lu Xun understood Ye Yao's meaning in an instant.

Ye Yao is signalling him ...... to rest on his lap!

Heart pounding, Lu Xun controls his expression to keep from appearing too happy and pretends to lie down weakly.

Lu Xun has deliberately adjusted his posture so that he is facing outwards, which has been altered so that he is facing Ye Yao's stomach.

Ye Yao's legs were so soft, Ye Yao's body smelled so good, Ye Yao's legs under his head, Ye Yao's waist and stomach not far in front of his face, what kind of heaven was this?