Chapter 30 - Great, Ye Yao just likes men!

Ye Yao also didn't expect his students to come bumbling in not long after he moved in, saying they couldn't afford to waste every minute of study time.

The learning spirit was commendable, but it was getting late and Ye Yao finished the day with some basic content and a few questions for Wang Xue.

Wang Xue was still reluctant to leave, propping herself up against the wall with one hand, clutching the book with the other, and sucking in his chest, making herself look like he could show him the outline of his abs under his clothes.

The teasing from an underage male made Ye Yao's heart stop: "Memorise everything I've scratched out for you tonight, and if you think you can finish it even if you waste time here, I can make a cup of tea and continue watching you perform for another half hour."

Wang Xue: "......"

Pretty tutor is really mean, how come his temptations didn't work at all!

Wang Xue entered the lift with his head hung in despair, and as he watched the lift close and the numbers start to jump down, Ye Yao turned around and went back inside.

*

The door slams shut, cutting off Lu Xun's view.

Ye Yao disappeared from his sight again.

Lu Xun slowly closes the door, his hands covered in cold sweat.

Ye Yao's words made it clear in time that the man was one of Ye Yao's students, and he was able to restrain himself from pushing out the door and carrying the strange man away.

Ye Yao was already alienating him and he had to be careful to try not to make moves that would push Ye Yao further away.

Even though he hates gay men, and even more so Ye Yao, who spends a lot of time alone with others, it's Ye Yao's job and Ye Yao is just using his work ethic to get along with people.

He engages in patience, looking for opportunities to draw closer until the day the string in his head breaks, or he figures it out.

Lu Xun waited until the next day.

Knowing Ye Yao's routine, he went to the door and waited at the cat's eye as it was almost time for Ye Yao to eat at noon. After a short wait, he saw the damn high school boy come out of the house, and after a short wait, he saw Ye Yao, fully dressed and ready to go out to eat after his morning work.

Lu Xun immediately took out his mobile phone and called Ye Yao, when the call was answered, he softened his voice: "Have you eaten? I'll come over to your place and have lunch with you?"

Ye Yao replied to Lu Xun as he closed the door and walked out: "Well, I've already eaten."

Lu Xun's breath stopped for a moment as he watched Ye Yao out of sight, Lu Xun continued to ask softly, "Why are you eating so early today?"

"Meal times will change with the make-up time, so it's not quite the same as before." Ye Yao pulled the conversation away from herself, "Have you eaten yet? You have to eat well even if I'm not with you, you know?"

"I ...... I haven't eaten yet." Lu Xun continued to speak with difficulty, "What did you have for lunch today? I want to eat the same as you."

"Eat cassoulet rice, I remember there is a cassoulet rice in the school that does well too, you go there?" Ye Yao said.

"Yes, I'll have cassoulet and rice too." Lu Xun said softly.

They chatted for a few more minutes, and when they thought Ye Yao had taken the lift downstairs, Lu Xun opened the door carefully.