Chapter 35 - Don't you dare lay a finger on him!

Going to a networking event is just a normal choice for singles, as they are not seeing anyone and don't have to worry about their partner being upset or jealous, and there is nothing wrong with developing a relationship at the event.

Lu Xun understands this, but it doesn't stop him from feeling angry.

Lu Xun, who had already received an answer, asked again, in a hushed voice, "Are you going to the sorority?"

Ye Yao did not answer this time, but simply gazed at Lu Xun in silence.

His mind has not changed.

"No go!" Lu Xun subconsciously blurted out.

Ye Yao didn't say anything, but he took Lu Xun and turned the view slightly so that Lu Xun could easily see that Xiao Pang and Wen Ke were both staring at them in disbelief.

Their eyes were quite shocked.

Lu Xun's grip on Ye Yao's wrist abruptly loosened and he met the eyes of the other two hostel members.

Xiao Pang couldn't help but speak up, " Brother Lu, it's not that bad, you really don't want Ye Yao to go? It's not a big deal to just go and have some fun ......, right?"

Although they had been jokingly referring to Lu Xun and Ye Yao as a couple, in reality they knew that Ye Yao and Lu Xun were really friends and were just too close to each other so they were always glued to each other.

They sent comforting messages to Lu Xun when Ye Yao went out alone to meet girls, because they both felt that Lu Xun, as Ye Yao's friend, could not really prevent Ye Yao from having a girlfriend, but they were just sad that Ye Yao would not have as much time for him in the future.

But now it looks as if this is not the case?

Lu Xun took a deep breath and Ye Yao's hand struggled again in his palm, this time Lu Xun let go and let Ye Yao go.

He and Ye Yao are not the only two people here, and he cannot embarrass Ye Yao in front of others.

When a person does not even have the power to decide what they want to do, they can easily be looked down upon by others.

And Ye Yao was never an accessory to him.

Lu Xun tried to hook his lips, which were a little stiff at the corners, but he managed to force a smile to complete it.

"I'm just joking, I'm just complaining that I'll have to stay in the hostel alone again, how can I really not let him go?" Lu Xun said.

"Oh~" Xiao Pang came to his senses.

I see, another little fling!

The dormitory was calm again, and when no one was looking, Lu Xun quickly went up to Ye Yao's ear and lowered his voice, "When you come back, let's have a good talk. I have ...... a lot of things I want to say to you."

*

After washing up Lu Xun lies down on his bed and when he raises his eyes he sees the curtains of Ye Yao's bed, making him completely blind to the person behind them.

When will Ye Yao be able to lift the curtain on his bed again, he will work hard for such a day.

The curtains of Ye Yao's bed are a light colour of the sea and the blue sky, and Lu Xun looks at them in a fantasy.

He will work hard to earn money to buy a comfortable yacht and an exclusive piece of coast and island where he and Ye Yao can walk hand in hand on the soft sandy beach, watching the ebb and flow of the moon.

It was enough for just the two of them on the island.

The ocean blue sky is lifted up by a corner and Lu Xun's fantasy is interrupted, allowing the face he has longed for to appear before his eyes.