Chapter 67 - Can't favor one over the other

The sun is rising, and there are three days left in the holiday season.

For a week, Ye Yao lived a life of eating, sleeping and eating. He didn't expect to experience another honeymoon after 10 years of marriage.

...... is great for a honeymoon, but it's the energy of the person you're with that's a bit overwhelming.

What's more, this person is also occasionally deliberately picking on him, asking him whether he prefers a younger or a more mature woman. When he answers mature, Lu Xun gets sour and jealous.

When he answers young, the evolved Lu Xun is not satisfied either, and asks him in an underhanded manner why he doesn't like the one he has been with for over ten years.

When he answers both, Lu Xun asks him further which one he prefers.

In short, no matter what he answered, it all ended up the same way - continuing day after day.

Ye Yao thought the right answer would be to tell Lu Xun that if he asked any more questions, he would be punched in the face, but when he thought that Lu Xun was a patient whose brain had not yet fully healed, and that his memory might go straight back to junior high school if he tapped on it, it would be even more troublesome than now, Ye Yao relented.

Day after day, Ye Yao gradually lies flat.

Held in Lu Xun's arms, Ye Yao listened to Lu Xun's self-analysis of the process of discovering his own bend.

"As soon as you kissed me, I felt something was wrong." Lu Xun's voice was low as he kissed Ye Yao on the tip of his ear, "Then I had a dream, and guess what it was?"

Ye Yao Yao lying in bed, pretending he's a salty fish who can't talk: "...... I don't want to guess."

"You're right, as expected of Brother Ye, you're smart!" Lu Xun raised his eyebrows and looked proud of Ye Yao.

Ye Yao: "......"

Very well, the trait of telling lies with one's eyes open is also present in Lu Xun at the age of three, not to mention Lu Xun at the age of thirty or Lu Xun at the age of eighteen.

"Don't call me Brother Ye for now." Ye Yao's face was expressionless.

"That won't do Brother Ye, Brother Ye has so many more years of knowledge than me, how can you not call it an honorific?" Lu Xun gave Ye Yao a few sniffs on his neck and was content to put him in a different position.

Although Ye Yao said he didn't want to guess, Lu Xun insisted on telling him the dream that confirmed his bend: "I dreamt that we were in senior high school and you were doing papers with me in my bedroom. I was making good progress and you said you wanted to give me encouragement ......"

"Don't make me guess what encouragement was given to you in your dream." Ye Yao interjected coldly, "I could only give you one of your favourite chain kicks."

Lu Xun expertly picked up, "That's right, in the dream I got one question right and you gave me a kiss. Later, after more kisses, you agreed to let me move the battlefield."

Lu Xun tugged at the covers, "A shifted battlefield, just as we are now."

Ye Yao pretended that he was deaf and did not reply.

Lu Xun, unconcerned, nibbled on Ye Yao's ear and asked with a soft smile, "Have you rested after such a long chat Brother Ye?"

Ye Yao :"......"

In this moment, he hated Lu Xun for working out every day to be strong and fit, and he also hated himself for being soft and agreeing to Lu Xun's unreasonable request a few days ago.