Chapter 14 - It's all the fault of the gay who seduced Ye Yao!

In this hot, humid bathroom, the hand on the back of the neck burns too hot to ignore.

Lu Xun stroked the delicate flesh of the back of his neck in his hand and narrowed his eyes slightly: "Have I explained myself clearly enough this time?"

He felt Ye Yao's soft hair brushing against his cheek, so he brushed after it and whispered, "Don't think I'm anyone, I'm not that casual."

They were so close to each other that Lu Xun heard Ye Yao's breathing, one after the other, growing more and more rapid.

Before Lu Xun had time to wonder why Ye Yao was breathing so hard, he was pushed away with a jerk.

After the distance had closed, Lu Xun saw Ye Yao's face clearly.

Ye Yao's eyes were wider than usual, and there was a lot of emotion in those beautiful eyes, and one of the things that was immediately apparent was panic and shock.

"What's wrong?" Lu Xun reached out suspiciously, trying to touch Ye Yao's face, "Did I say something too meaty and gross you out?"

He admits that those words just now were indeed a bit mealy-mouthed, but they also flowed from his heart. The truthful link is that it's just easier to be mealy-mouthed and disgusting.

Lu Xun was about to say something else when he was glared at by Ye Yao.

"Shut up, no talking." Ye Yao whispered.

Lu Xun closed his mouth and locked eyes with Ye Yao before he saw Ye Yao pick up a towel and place it over his eyes.

"No looking at me either." Ye Yao said.

Lu Xun is not sure why, but when confronted by Ye Yao, who is clearly not right, he reigns in his rebellious nature and settles down.

Ye Yao finally had time to calm his heartbeat and gather his expression.

He knows Lu Xun, they are best friends, so Lu Xun likes to be with him no matter what he does. From Lu Xun's point of view, that was probably a simple statement of fact.

He was his best friend, so only he could, no one else could.

But from his point of view ...... and that of his crush, Lu Xun's words sounded like a confession and were enough to send waves through his heart.

Ye Yao hastily rinses the foam off Lu Xun and turns off the water.

Lu Xun can handle the latter on his own and Ye Yao does not intend to help.

He opened the bathroom door a crack and left a message before leaving, "Don't talk like that in the future, I can't get used to it."

The bathroom door opens and closes, Ye Yao leaves, and Lu Xun removes the towel covering his eyes, pondering.

He thought back to the expression he saw on Ye Yao's face, stripped of shock and panic, and actually one emotion that was obvious - happiness.

Although the corners of his mouth do not rise, his entire features are a wonderful expression of happiness, an emotion that is certainly not hidden from Ye Yao, who has been with him for several years.

It's a mouthful when you obviously like it but don't let him say it again.

Ye Yao didn't want to get any closer to him to become better, and this was probably the opportunity to get closer to Ye Yao.

Ye Yao's words can sometimes be disregarded, so just keep doing it and talk more when you get the chance, until Ye Yao accepts it and is willing to become the best in the world with him!

*

Ye Yao didn't stay in the dormitory as he didn't want to face Lu Xun for a while, so he changed out of his somewhat drenched clothes and went out for a walk.