Ten minutes

Terugo sighed, and gestured to the Medical Chair in front of them, 'You have to stop disobeying me like this puppy.' Poltergeist set him down on the floor and began taking off his bandages, 'You're the core to my plan y'know.'

Kai flinched as Poltergeist ripped the bandages off, revealing a litter of scars across his arm. 'I'm sorry Father...'

Terugo smirked and patted his head, 'Of course you are, not unless you want your precious daughter to die,' He grabbed Kai's chin and forced him to look up at him. 'You'll obey.'

'Y-Yes father.' He agreed, looking back down. Eri was supposed to be his daughter sometime in the future. He didn't quite know who she was, but if his father was going to kill her if he disobeyed, he'd stay. He'd obey. He just doesn't want anyone to die because of him.

Eri was Chronos' niece, so he wondered if he'd be scared of her too. He'd ask Manticore later. She was the one who talked to Delphi in the first place. And she was his caretaker. Poltergeist was his Medical caretaker. Tutor, and Trainer.

'I don't get that kid, why does he care so much about some he hasn't met yet?' Eros asked.

'Not sure, Itoshī Anata.' Cupid turned Eros to face him, his tone was almost sensual. Itoshī anata meant, 'My Darling' in classical Japanese. Kai remembered Poltergeist teaching him that.

'Maybe he just wants her as a partner?' Eros, suggested.

Poltergeist gagged and threw a syringe at them, 'You're both disgusting. You're brothers and by the time they meet, Kai will be 17 and she'll be four. Seven when she's saved. That's repulsive and you both need god.'

'Which one?' They say together, smirking.

'Absolutely not!'

'Huh?' Kai asked.

'Well, we're referring to Aphrodite the Greek Goddess of-'

'No!' Poltergeist yelled, 'Both of you. Out!'

They cackled as they ran out of the room, Terugo rolled his eyes and followed suit, but not before leaving Terugo and Chronos with a: 'I know you two won't disappoint me~'

Chronos sighed, 'Let's get this over with.' He groaned and leaned against the wall.

Poltergeist agreed and strapped Kai to the hot pink chair. 'I wish he chose a color that wasn't so emasculating...' He muttered.

'Just get on with it!'

Poltergeist picked up a scalpel and covered Kai's mouth with the shadows.

Present Mic Voice: S Rank Villain: Poltergeist. Real Name: Unknown. Quirk: Poltergeist. He can manipulate shadows, become intangible, turn invisible, use the shadows to travel almost anywhere in the known universe, harden the shadows to make touchable spikes, and levitate.

'You'll be fine, Chronos.'

'Ugh.' He groaned. 'Do I have to be here?'

'Yes, you're the only one who can repair him with your quirk.'

Present Mic Voice: D Rank Villain: Chronos. Real Name: Saturo Sagaki. Quirk: Rewind. He can rewind any organic matter into a previous state. He wears something that looks like a string, but it is really a tube, transferring his power coming from his horn and into the pads on his gloves. He'd have a higher -- i.e. More dangerous -- rank if he got out in the front lines more. His job is to rewind Kai's body so he doesn't die.

'Fine.' He huffed. Kai gagged and choked on the semi-hardened shadow curling down his throat, tears once again pricked the corners of his eyes. The tendril suffocates him. 'Let the damn brat breathe Poltergeist.'

The ghost closed his eyes, annoyed with Chronos' voice, and softened the tentacle just enough so he could still breathe. 'Don't move brat.' He ordered as he cut his arm open. Kai tried to scream but the tendril fully hardened, piercing his throat as if it were made from wool.

Kai couldn't scream, couldn't talk, couldn't breathe. He was terrified. He tried to move but more shadows curled around his arm, keeping him in place. 'I said don't move!'

He flinched and tried to keep as still as possible, and made sure to bite his tongue. Cut two, cut three, cute four, cut five, cut six, cut seven, cut eight, cut nine, and cute ten. Next arm. Cut one, cut two, cut three, cute four, cut five, cut six, cut seven, cut eight, cut nine, and cute ten. First leg. Cut one, cut two, cut three, cute four, cut five, cut six, cut seven, cut eight, cut nine, and cute ten. Final limb. Cut one, cut two, cut three, cute four, cut five, cut six, cut seven, cut eight, cut nine, and cute ten.

Forty in all, Kai counted. This has been going on for 347 seconds. Five minutes and 47 seconds. He continued counting the seconds. Usually, this took around ten minutes for them to cut him open and get his blood. Five minutes each. So he likes to know when it's almost over.

348, 349, 350... 567, 568, 569, 570... 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600. That's ten minutes.