New girl

Disclaimer: I suck at writing accents. No offense

Fun Fact: Poltergeist is an idealized version of myself

~

'Just a few hours ago, Hero: All Might found the two unconscious bodies of Imagination Hero: Cipher, and A-Rank Villain: Nyx. Both were immediately brought to a hospital and once she wakes up, Nyx will be taken to Tartarus for a life sentence in jail.'

'Nyx went and got herself caught?' Poltergeist asked, 'Really?'

Apollo (Picture above) rolled his eyes. 'Good riddance I say.'

Present Mic Voice: Unranked Villain: Apollo, Real Name: Rikkido {Last name unknown}, Quirk: Glamour: he breaths out a mist to make you see things differently, it is possible to blow the mist away, and it wears off after a while, Healing Blood: By adding even just a drop of his blood {Short of losing a limb} he can heal any injury, the more blood he adds, the faster you heal

'Nyx was captured?' Kai asked, stroking Cat Nighteye softly. 'Are we gonna go save her like we got saved, Aphrodite?'

'Nah, Boss never liked her, honestly, I think he sent her to fight Cipher just to get rid of 'er.' Poltergeist answered. 'I think he went to get her replacement a little bit ago.'

'Mm! Mm!' A young voice cried.

'Welp, would ya speak of the devil, hey boss!' Poltergeist greeted with a salute.

Manticore tried throwing something at him but Poltergeist stopped her.

Terugo smiled and wrapped an arm around the 12-year-old blonde. 'Guess who I have!'

The girl had medium-length blonde hair with light blue streaks. Honey brown eyes, pale skin, a black dress with gold accents, black boots, and black gloves. Terugo kept his hand on her mouth. 'It's foreign, only speaks English. I think it might be Australian? Unfortunately, it's feisty.'

The girl kicked Terugo in his crotch, easily getting the adult off of her as he doubled back. 'Put a sock innit! I ain't an 'it' ya yank! My name is Leilani!'

'Hi.' Kai waved. No one but the main cast (Poltergeist, Manticore, Chronos, Kai, Terugo, and Nyx) spoke English, so would she have to learn Japanese, or would everyone else just have to learn English?

Leilani looked at him, 'And jus' who ah you? You with this bloke?'

'I'm his son.'

'Well ya fatha, just bloody kidnapped me!'

'Yeah, he does that a lot.' Manticore said, scrolling through her phone.

'Why ah ya so casual 'bout all this crap!'

'Manticore just told you he does this a lot. How do you think like, 90% of the group got here?' Poltergeist said, getting up to make Kai dinner. 'You want anything?'

'I ain't stayin'!'

'Unfortunately my dear you don't have a choice. You leave, you die. That's the rule.' Chronos said, 'Hey kid. The name's Chronos. This is Kai, the one who just left is Poltergeist, that's Apollo, the one you kicked in the balls is Terugo, but he is referred to as boss 'round here, and the grumpy one is Manticore.'

Leilani looked around, 'If I leave I'll die?'

'Correct, so get used to it here Leilani. Trust me, you're gonna hate it.' Manticore said.