Still fighting

Fun Fact: Cipher's quirk is a representation of my ADHD and all the crazy idea's I get

~

'Damn.' Phantom Arrow muttered, holding up, 'Shield of Indestructibleness' that Cipher made him. She made it when she was like six don't judge the name. 'These guys are taking way too long to beat...'

If they don't beat them soon they're dead. Endeavor got shot a few more times, Cipher got hit twice and was grazed on her leg, and Phantom Arrow had three wounds all in his arms.

'Aww, kittens got no claws?' Eros... Or Cupid, Phantom couldn't tell, taunted.

Cupid or Eros giggled, 'They're heroes, my love! Their claws were trimmed!'

'Your love? I thought you were twins?' Cipher asked. She wanted a fight, she was getting her fight.

'Hm? Oh, we are.'

'And you're dating?' Endeavor asked.

'Yeah!'

Phantom shook his head, 'Sweet Home Alabama I guess.'

Cupid smirked, 'Our quirks are just too strong!'

Present Mic Voice: A Rank Villain: Cupid! Real Name: Dexter Love! Quirk: Lust, he can turn his love as well as his lust into fireable energy that can pierce through nearly anything. He's American

Eros merely snickered in agreement.

Present Mic Voice: A Rank Villain: Eros! Real Name: Alex Love! Quirk: Lust, he can turn his love as well as his lust into fireable energy that can pierce through nearly anything. Also American.

'C'mon then why won't you just let us love you?' Cupid giggled. Firing more of his compacted lust at the Heroes.

'We're okay with you loving us so long as you're not trying to kill us!' Cipher argues back. 'Love us all you want, just let us live goddamnit!'

'But what if this is our form of love!' Eros behind Cipher and tried to put a hole in her skull be Phantom Arrow blocked it with his shield.

'Then you have a twisted idea a love man!'

'Duck everyone!' Cipher yelled, 'And huddled together!'

They did as she said and Cipher used her energy to make a force field around them. Then chugged one of the monsters she brought. She already ran out of five-hour energy.

'Phantom, your quirk is best suited for fighting Terugo and Poltergeist. Go. Go save Kai.' Burnin said.

'I don't wanna leave you guys!'

'Guys they're trying to break through!'

'Phantom Arrow. Go. Save. Kai. You have to.' Endeavor encouraged.

Shinjuku hesitated. 'I... Guess I have to huh?'

~

'Tyche, how are we looking?' Terugo asked over the intercom.

'Pretty good sir. They got past Medusa and Aphrodite in a matter of seconds. And Medusa turned the net to stone by mistake, so it won't disappear if Cipher gets too far away anymore. However, The Flaming Sidekicks went to Kai's room, though they didn't find him, of course. And the main team is being cornered by Cupid and Eros. Although Phantom Arrow did run ahead. He can be ignored.' Tyche explained.

'I see, good boy.' Terugo praised.

Tyche blushed, she wasn't used to receiving compliments. She composed herself and spoke again, 'I think I've told you before sir, but I am trans. I go by She/Her pronouns.'

Terugo rolled his eyes. 'I don't care- Hey!'

Poltergeist took the phone from him, 'I support you Tyche, you're amazing.'

Tyche blushed again, 'Uh- Thank you Poltergeist-Sama.'

'Of course.' Poltergeist smiled and shoved the phone back in Terugo's face. S-U-P-P-O-R-T H-E-R he mouthed. Terugo shook his head and hung up.

'Never do that again.'