Lunch

Fun Fact: Nyx is Apollo's little sister, Apollo often pretends not to care about her to appear more villainous (Despite being Unranked) but in fact, after he got to his room he cried his eyes out and immediately started making a plan to get her out of Tartarus (The reason they look so different is that Nyx gets her quirk and appearance by association from her Dad, while Apollo is more like their Mom, they have a two year age gap)

~

'So classes were... Interesting.' Kai said.

'That's good, did you like any of the subjects?' Hari asked. 'Ooh is that Bento?'

'Uh yeah, it is. Want some?'

'Sure!' Hari had brought a homemade lunch. Cooked everything himself, he brought some for Nemoto too. He'd never had the school lunch, so he was excited by Kai's offer.

'Hey, Nemoto? Sorry if this is invasive, and you don't have to answer, but why didn't you bring your own lunch?

'Oh, it's fine. My dad's a police officer so keeping me in school and keeping a roof over our head is easy enough. But our food money is spent only on things that are 100% necessary. Not to mention our budget only goes so far, so we don't have much money to spend on lunch foods for me to bring. So Hari offered to make some!'

'His mom is a huge influencer and his stepdad is a businessman, so his family is crazy rich it's insane.'

'My father is a Businessman too, he runs Uirusu.'

'He runs that place!?' Nemoto yelled, 'They're the richest company in Japan and you're buying this cheap ass crap?!'

Kai nodded and took a bite of his steak. 'Yeah, I mean, it's not like it's bad. Polte- I mean, Senpai said that once I get settled in more he'll help me make my own bento I can bring.' He said.

'Dude mind bringing me some?' Nemoto asked, 'No that I don't appreciate you bringing me food Hari.'

'It's cool, I get it.' Hari smiled, even if Nemoto hasn't, he's tasted Poltergeist's cooking before. They're the best chef on the goddamn planet.

Kai nodded, 'I'll ask but since he doesn't know you he may not make it. But I may be able to convince Apollo.'

'Who on earth is that?' Sakaki asked.

'He's our Yakuza's healer.' Kai said. He heard a gasp, and there was this kid. He looked pretty plain. He looked boring. 'Father wouldn't like him...'

'So you're a villain?!' He yelled.

Kai's eyes widened. 'What? No!'

'But that's what Yakuza are! They're villains! You're a villain!'

'Well, this fake right? I mean it's not like we've done anything wrong. You're my son I do what I want.'

Kai looked down, shaking. 'Hey, Kai are you okay?' Hari asked, trying to comfort him.

'You're with this criminal? Isn't your reputation far enough down the drain?' The boy asked.

Hari only glared at him, 'Walk. Away.' He ordered.

The kid whimpered a little and turned to run, but didn't. Hari was mad but it's not like he could do anything, so he just looked back at Kai.

'Kai are you okay?' Hari asked.

'Are you going to keep up this act if and when the heroes come?'

'Yeah...' He whispered, Sakaki and Nemoto tried consulting him from across the table. 'I'm fine.'