Ahma

Fun Fact: Hephaestus' quirk (Sureijuho) was inspired by Nobara's Cursed Technique (Straw Doll Curse Technique)

Age Update: 15

~

'Is he awake yet?'

'I don't think so.'

They were wrong, Kai was awake and was listening to them talk. He had been trained for years on how to fake being unconscious, how to listen in on conversations, and in general how to stay unnoticed.

'How should we wake him up?'

The Kodu-Saki Gang had kidnapped him.

They were going to 'use him against Terugo' or some bull like that. They were idiots if they thought that would work. If they wanted to use a hostage against his Father they'd have to hse someone he cared about. Poltergeist maybe, but not him.

'Bombs?'

'What are you an idiot Miyuki?'

'Whatever Haruka.' 'Miyuki' scoffed.

A new voice spoke next, 'Idiots, he's awake. He's just trying to listen for information. I think he has more than enough.' The voice grunted.

Kai held his tongue and kept limp as he felt a sharp pain, he realized quickly that he had been kicked in the head. He stopped working on the knot to appear unconscious.

'See, the knots a little bit undone.'

'C'mon Ahma, if he was awake, you definitely just took him out again. Let's just go and wait for him to show some signs of consciousness.'

'I just pointed out a sign!' Kai heard sighs and footsteps, then the sound of a door opening. 'Fine! You two leave! Fakes!' Ahma yelled.

Based on the jingling of keys, and the weight of their footsteps, Miyuki and Haruka had the weapons.

'If you wanna open your eyes go ahead.' Ahma growled. 'I'm unarmed.'

Poltergeist-Senpai taught Kai to never trust anyone, but it did sound like he was lying. Kai slowly opened just one eye, just to test the waters. 'You're not lying..?'

'If I was you just revealed you were awake, so you may as well just open your eyes. I can't hurt you, it's not in my department.' Kai opened his eyes, no point lying anymore. 'So, what's you find out anyway?'

'If it's not in your department why'd you kick me?' Kai asked.

'Because I wanted to prove you were awake. They never believe me because of my quirk. I can invert people's personalities. The nice are mean, the mean are nice, and vice versa. As a drawback, the truth and the lies are inverted when I speak...' Ahma said. 'So, answer my question next.' He said, helping Kai sit up straight.

'That you want to use me as a hostage. I learned three of your names, you, Haruka, and Miyuki. But mainly I learned you're all idiots.'

'Oh, and why's that?'

'Because you think I'm important enough that my father will fork over a single yen.'

Ahma raised an eyebrow, 'The core of his plan and you're not important enough? So who should we kidnap?'

'If I'm being honest, I don't think anyone is that important to him except for Poltergeist-Senpai. Good luck catching him though, he's invincible.' Kai sighed. 'So, is there anything else you want from me?'

'You're oddly calm about being kidnapped.'

Kai looked up at the ceiling, 'I prefer to look on the bright side of things.'

'And what's the bright side of being Kidnapped?'

'Well, I get a few day's breaks from the blood drain. Unless of course, you want to try and guess the formula Poltergeist-Senpai and Chronos use.'

'You use suffixes for Poltergeist but not Chronos?' Ahma asked.

'Yeah, Poltergeist-Senpai gave me permission, but I haven't asked Chronos and I don't wanna be disrespectful.' Kai explained. 'Now will you answer my question?'

'Well, we don't have any other plans for you no.'

'I don't- Oh.' Kai stopped himself, he was going to say that he didn't believe him, but then he remembered his quirk's drawback. 'Right got it. Thanks for letting me know.'

Ahma got surprisingly excited, grabbing Kai's shoulders and smiling at him with a happy look in his eyes, 'You believe me?!'

'Well, no. I can't believe you. But you said that was because of your quirk. So yes and no?'

Ahma was still smiling, this meant someone would believe him. In a way at least. 'Well, thank you. People haven't believed me when I was telling the truth since my quirk manifested. It's made shoplifting and robbery really easy though. I don't get in trouble a lot because most of the time I can just say it was someone else.'

Kai sighed, 'I wish I had a power like that. My power makes people hate me.'

'Oh damn, what's your quirk?'

'You mean you kidnapped me and didn't know?'

'I was never told because when I said I didn't know they didn't believe me and when I lied and said I knew they said 'Then why ask', so y'see I was in a bit of predicament.'

Kai nodded, 'It's called Overhaul, I control the atoms of any touchable matter. My hands start bleeding if I go over my usage, and it hurts my arms and hands to use it on other humans. So it doesn't have a drawback like yours but people still hate me for it.'

'Looks like we're in the same boat huh kid?'

'Yeah, I guess so.'