Cupid and Eros

(Forgot to mention last time Kai is 17)

Fun Fact: Kai now fits four of the five conditions, if you don't remember look back to 'Report'. He only fit three out of five until he was 14

~

Thanks to Kurono's help, they were able to find the base. And today was the day. It was finally time. They were going to save him.

'Here you two.' Endeavor handed Cipher and Phantom Arrow some energy drinks. 'Drink up.'

'Really? Okay if you think we'll need 'em.' Cipher said, popping open the cap and chugging it.

'Thanks, Endeavor-San.'

~ Mean-fucking-while

'Saki-San.' Poltergeist said. It was early in the morning, 8:25 AM. Usually, Kai would be at school, but today Poltergeist told him to stay asleep for a little while longer. Because he wasn't going to school.

Kai looked up with sleepy eyes, 'What's... Going on?' He asked, 'You never let me skip school.'

Poltergeist's icy stare faltered for a moment. 'Just... Come on. I'm not allowed to tell you. I'm sorry. Just come with me.'

Kai was nervous, but he trusted Poltergeist. 'Okay.'

~ Back with the heroes

'Right, let's go.' Phantom Arrow pulled down his gloves. He got way too hot in the summer and spring so he got a new outfit, and kept his old outfit for winter and fall.

He now had thin green gloves, a green hoodie, green jeans, and his same old boots. He still had his bow (The weapon not the thing you put in your hair), as the quiver is fused with his body. This outfit was a lot lighter than his last one, and it was a lot more breathable. And it did permeate with his body. Unlike his last one. They did fix that issue.

~

Kai clung to Poltergeist, 'Father?'

Terugo smiled, 'Well there you are puppy. I was waiting for so long!'

'You were waiting for five minutes, relax.' Poltergeist knelt on the floor, 'C'mon kid.'

'On your back?' Kai asked.

'Well, I can't carry you like I used to. It's not your fault but it also kinda is.'

'Huh?'

'Just get on my back.'

~

The heroes burst into the base, they had a search warrant. 'Shoes off!' One of the guards yelled.

The whole team, Burnin, Endeavor, Phantom Arrow, Cipher, and the Flaming Sidekicks (Aka the Main Hero Cast obviously there are more), froze in their tracks. 'What?' Cipher asked.

Medusa, holding a stone sword, yelled, 'Take your shoes off!'

Present Mic Voice: C Rank Villain: Medusa, Real Name: Akari Hizoma, their power lets them incase anything they touch with all five fingers in solid stone!

'Yeah! The boss will get mad at us either way if you get past us, but he won't kill us if your shoes are off! He just replaced the Tatami.' Aphrodite moaned.

The heroes looked at them and then at each other in individual disbelief. But if it helped get past easier... They all took their shoes off, and almost immediately after Phantom Arrow found Aphrodite's spear to his throat.

'Lovely, now we can fight.'

Cipher just rolled her eyes and caught the two in a net. Then chugged another Energy Drink. 'Well, that was easy.' She scoffed. 'Are there gonna be any hard villains?'

'A lot, don't worry.' Phantom snickered, 'You'll get your fight.'

'Good!'

~

They found the dining room and opened the secret door Kurono told them about. 'Kurono-Sama drew a map leading to his room, half the group should head there just in case! Don't wanna chase after a red herring. The other half find Terugo!' Endeavor instructed.

Half the group followed the map, the other ran ahead in the direction of the signs Poltergeist told them to follow.

There were stickers of little blue ghosts. They were really cute and Cipher wanted some but Poltergeist wouldn't tell her where he got them so she just made her own. Her ghosts were purple because it was her favorite color.

'Ello darlings!' Phantom Arrow cringed, just based on their voice he could tell they would be annoying. 'Our names are Cupid-' One voice said, and a similar, almost identical voice finished.

'And Eros!'

Endeavor looked at the villains. They were completely identical, right down to the messy hair.

Their hair was pink, their skin was white, they had pink nail polish, pink eyes, and pink lipstick. Y'know what just assume everything is pink. They had a crop top, an open puffy jacket, gym shorts, and platform thigh highs. Neither had a weapon.

'They must use their quirks to- GAH!!' Endeavor yelled and held his shoulder. When they looked at the wound, there was a hole.

There was. A hole. In his shoulder.

Burnin looked back at the two, one had a finger gun with a glowing pink orb on his fingertip. The other looked like he already shot his.

'We're here to make sure you can't get to Terugo-Sama.' Cupid smirked.