Finally safe

(GlitchAxolol, I apologize for what with happen to Terugo in advance since you seem to like him so much, take a couple of extra fun facts to show I am sorry)

(This is a long chapter so prepare yourselves, my guys)

Fun Fact: Kai was confused when Kurono said he loved him for the first time because he never heard that before and cried when he explained it

Fun Fact 2: Chronos has ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)

Fun Fact 3: Cipher's desire to be useful comes from her own childhood trauma of always being called a 'Worthless girl' (Keep that nickname in mind)

~

Kai closed his eyes as the fight continued. His father was hiding away from any actual fighting.

Cipher was yelling at Chronos while he shot bullets at her.

Phantom Arrow had just finished taking care of Arachne.

Endeavor was looking for Father.

'Cerberus.' Nyx said, 'C'mon.'

'I don't want to.'

'You have to, we need you!'

'Please don't make me go back. I don't want to go back...' He still had the rod, but he was too scared to use it.

'Chisaki, all of Poltergeist's work will go to waste if you don't come back. We need you, please come back. You want Eri, Lemillion, Deku, and Nighteye to be safe don't you?'

Kai stood back up, taking one last look at the heroes trying so hard to help him. He sighed and nodded, dropping the metal rod and walking back to Nyx.

'Chisaki!' Phantom yelled.

Kai looked back, Phantom abandoned his search and ran toward the two. He used his power to temporarily repair the nerves in his arm. It wouldn't be anywhere close to healed. But he could use his arm again.

'Ignore them Cerberus. They only want to help you to relieve their conscience.' She sighed and shook her head, 'Though I would still love that outfit.'

'Chisaki!' He yelled again. Kai froze, why were they still trying? They were in so much pain. Why were they still trying to save him?

'I'm sorry...' Kai muttered, crying. 'Eri... I'm so sorry... I just want everyone to be safe.'

'I know kid, I know.' Nyx smiled.

'But... Why can't I be safe too?' He asked himself, taking a few steps back. He heard Nyx say his villain name. 'These people aren't going to give up...' He realized. 'Not until I'm safe.' He touched the banister the moment he had backed into it. It blew apart instantly.

'Cerberus!' She yelled. 'Come here now!'

He looked behind him, Phantom Arrow was reaching out for him, flying through the air. 'Cerberus...' Kai muttered, 'That... That isn't my name.' He said. 'They won't give up even if it means they'll die. I have to let them help me.' He turned around. Nyx groaned and started running to grab him. 'I have to trust them!'

He held his breath and just before Nyx could grab him, he jumped.

Phantom Arrow wasn't expecting him to jump. But still, he was putting faith in him, he had to catch him.

Cipher saw Chronos aiming for Phantom, 'Hey! Not today you piece of...' She didn't want to cuss for Kai's sake, 'Chicken!'

'Chicken? That's the best you could- Gah- Fuck!' He was roundhouse kicked across his face, Cipher was showing no mercy.