Some other members

{I wanted to bring focus to some other characters I didn't get a chance to include in my rush to get certain things done, so expect to not see Kai very much in the next few chapters}

Fun Fact: Nyx has/had Tiktok

*There's a joke hidden there, if you get it you are a dirty-minded fucker, and if you don't no one explain it

*For those who don't remember, Dexter = Cupid, Alex = Eros

~

Chronos tapped his fork on the table, 'I hate being here.' He said. 'When's Nyx gonna get us out of here?'

'Even if she does what are we going to do? We've lost the lab, how are we going to make the bullets? Besides, we may know he's with the Hassaikai, but with Delphi and Poltergeist both dead we don't know where their base is so how are we gonna get to the kid?' Sakura asked.

*Present Mic Voice: B Rank Villain: Titan! Real Name: Nanami Sakura! Quirk: Magnify! He has the power to enlarge himself or just a single part of his body!

Satoru groaned and bounced his legs while he tapped the fork faster. 'I want to leave.'

'We all want to leave Sagaki.' Sakura sighed.

Anaka sat down next to his friends with his tray and fork. 'Bro I just got free water!'

'Everything here is free Anaka, it's Prison we can't make money.' Sagaki smirked.

'Yeah well, I'm used to having to pay the boss if I wanted to eat so this is just so cool!'

Present Mic Voice: S Rank Villain: Ahklys! Real Name: Anaka Taneo! Quirk: Poison Gas! He emits a poisonous gas from his body. This gas causes people to bleed internally and suffocate!

'It's sad that you're excited because of free Prison food.' Sagaki chuckled.

~

*Dexter pouted, 'Alex I'm bored.' They were right next to each other. However, the two were separated from each other by a wall of bars. 'I wanna do something.'

Alex smiled, 'We could hold hands!'

Dexter gasped with delight, 'Yay!' He reached through the bars and held Alex's hand.

'Entertained?' Alex giggled.

'Kinda... I am less bored but it's not really...' He smirked, 'Enough~'

The guards (Who were stationed inside the cells rather than outside) quickly pulled the two to opposite ends of their respective cells.

'Hey!'

'If you two start trying to have sex through the bars this whole, 'Being close to each other' idea will die faster than an iPhone X.'

~

'Hey hey! Guess what I heard! Kaminari Kaminari guess what I heard from the boss! Guess, guess, guess!' Anima hit Kaminari's back multiple times.

Present Mic Voice: A Rank Villain: Giant! Real Name: Anima Hana Quirk: Gigantification! Her power allows her to enlarge her entire body! She shares a quirk with Mt. Lady and a personality with Nejire Hado! So far Zeus has been the only person able to tolerate her unrelenting questions. But that's probably because he has a crush on her.

'What is it?'

'I heard that Kai saw the boss today isn't that crazy? What do you think they talked about? How do you think Kai reacted to being asked to come? I bet he was scared, do you think he was scared?'

'Probably.' He responded.

'Woooow! I wonder if he cried. Do you think cried? He probably cried right?'

'Most likely.'

'Oh! Hey hey how do you think he's enjoying living with the Hassaikai? Do you think he's adjusting well?'

'Depends on who's with him.'

'Oh cool! Hey, how do you think your nephew is? And your sister! Oh oh oh! Hey, Eri isn't with the Hassaikai yet! Did you know that?'

'I didn't, anything else you heard from the boss?' Kaminari smiled and blushed, it was pretty obvious he liked her but she was oblivious.

You Can't Save HimOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara