Blood Drain

'Sorry 'bout this kid.' Poltergeist whispered as he strapped Kai down. 'But you know we don't have a choice.'

'We could at least try to make it more comfortable on the kid. Maybe a more masculine color?'

'Didn't you get onto me about that, Chronos? And how is changing the color of the chair we're about to torment him in gonna change anything?'

Kai tried talking but was muffled by the gag. After the shadow piercing his throat incident they decided a cloth gag would be safer. 'Yo, Polty, I think he's tryna tell you something.'

'Don't call me Polty.' Poltergeist hissed. Kai had learned a few things from Hari and based on Poltergeist's reaction he liked the nickname and just didn't want to admit it. 'Alright,' He took the gag out. 'What do you have to say?'

'Can we just get this done? Please I don't want to waste too much of your time.'

Chronos was a little surprised. If he were in Kai's position he'd be begging for them not to hurt him. But no, Kai just wanted them to get it over with so that they don't use up any of their free time. What little Terugo allows them he doesn't want to be wasted dealing with him. 'This kid is too nice for his own good.'

'Well he is allowing himself to be tortured, he's suffering here willingly. He's letting himself be tormented, all for your niece.'

Chronos stared, 'What?'

'He's staying here. With us. Of all people. All for a girl. He doesn't know.' Poltergeist elaborated.

'Oh, yeah. Anyway, the kid's right let's get this done.'

Poltergesit picked up the scalpel after gagging him. 'Close your eyes it'll hurt less.' Kai nodded and closed his eyes. Tensing, holding onto the chair so tightly his knuckles turned white.

Kai screamed, a pain-filled, pathetic, heart-wrenching scream. It was muffled, but it was still more than audible. Poltergeist sliced into the only semi-healed cut. The scars were always the thinnest parts of Kai's skin because they never get the chance to properly heal.

He cut ten times into his right arm, then moved onto the left. The screams didn't lessen. It hurt worse every time, worse and worse and worse.

'Kai calm down.' Poltergeist said. His eyes darted to left, looking at Chronos. Sagaki was on his phone, probably playing that dumb game again. 'Ugh.'

'Stop complaining you'll be fine.'

Poltergeist rolled his eyes and cut 20 times in the left arm. 30 in the left leg. And just ten in the right leg.

Kai's golden eyes were glossy, teary, and conveyed immeasurable pain. Poltergeist took a cloth that Chronos had made. They had tiny syringe needles sewn into the fabric. When Poltergeist used it to clean off the blood it cut in more as well as sucked the blood already bled into the fabric. In other, simpler terms, the white cloth shall turn red.

Kai winced as the cloth cut into his skin. The threads all filled with blood individually. His blood. Terugo described the taste as tasting like cotton candy.

'Please, God... What did I do?'