Nyx's Questioning / The walking Corpse is a Tour Guide?

(So there was a small typo last chapter, Leilani is 13, not 12, sorry!)

Disclaimer: I really, really suck at writing accents

Fun Fact: Apollo is Gay and Nonbinary (He/They pronouns)

~

Cipher was the one to defeat her, so she was the one who was going to interrogate her. Unfortunately, Nyx wasn't ready to corporate.

'Nope, not talking.'

'Hana, please. Will you just-'

'No!'

Yusei sighed, 'Hana, I'm begging you here. If you know anything about the kid, we have to know.'

Nyx narrowed her eyes, they no longer had any moons. Supposedly, that only happened when it was night, it allowed her to see in the dark. Due to the stress, strands of hair turned gray. Creating a silver splash in what was an originally pure golden hue. She complained of being hot.

'Sorry, Nyx but- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!'

'What? I said I was hot?'

'Oh my goodness, you have an undershirt thank the gods.'

Nyx sighed, 'Look, all I know is that he is the boss' biological son. I've seen the papers myself. I was there when they got the results. Kai is Master's son. I don't know shit about his Mother's side of the family. All I can tell you is that they're sending him to school. They went to go get a girl, foreign, 13 years old. They wanted to send Kai to school, so they got a girl to go with him. That's it, that's all I can tell you.'

'Do you know what school they're sending him to?' Cipher asked.

'Nope.'

Yusei stood up and bowed, 'Thank you Nyx, I appreciate you telling me this.'

'Don't think you can narrow down schools in Tokyo either. It could be any school in Japan. Hell, he may be sent to America for schooling. Anything to keep you from finding him. I don't know what's happening to him, I don't. But I do know the boss wants to keep him a secret. And he'll probably have a female's name too. Anything to keep him hidden.'

Cipher banged her head on the wall a few times. Then in a pained/annoyed voice said, 'Right, thanks.'

Nyx nodded. 'Yeah sure.'

~

'So, the livin' co'pse is gonna be my tou' guide?

'Unfortunately, you fucking demon, yes. And by the way, your name isn't Leilani Summers anymore. It's Hippogriff, you'll see why in a week or so. Come on, let's get this over with.' Poltergeist beckoned for her to follow.

'And why should you get to decide my name!'

'Because I am going to be your caretaker. As well as Kai's you two should get along fine.'

'I don't need no stupid caretakea!' She yelled.

'Yes, you do. You're rambunctious, annoying, loud, disobedient, and all in all, you're 13. Let me take care of you.' Leilani whimpered and started crying. 'Are you alright?'

'I wanna go back to my fam'ly!' She cried and fell to her knees, 'I wanna go hom'!'

Poltergeist put a hand on her head. 'I know, I understand. Trust me I do. I don't remember much before I joined Satana, but I know for certain I wasn't always like this. The Monsters are all here for you.'

Leilani sniffled and looked up, 'The Monstas?'

'The Satana Monsters, we're an underground group inside of this hell hole. We're the members who were mutated. Kai is one of them, and so am I. We're here for you Leilani.'

Leilani wiped her tears. Her nose was runny, and her face was red. 'You're hand is cold.'

Poltergeist chuckled, 'So I've been told.'

'I hate you people.'

'We know.'