Speakers

Fun Fact: Cupid and Eros are from Alabama

~

'Them both? I thought that you just came for 26?'

'Okay, why do you keep calling him 26?' Burnin asked.

'There's thirty in total, only six are still alive. Most died while being experimented on. Me, Chisaki, Summers, The Twins if you found the bombs,' Burnin's eyes widened, 'And one other that I choose not to name.'

'Bombs?'

Circe sighed, 'Four, there are four still alive.'

Hippogriff gasped, 'Cupid and Eros are dead?'

'Well that depends, did you knock them out or tie them up?'

'Tied them up why?'

'Then they're alive okay BACK TO SIX.' Circe bared his fangs. 'This isn't getting anyone anywhere. Let's just- Gah!' A sudden punch to the gut cut him off.

'Now that I know they were experiments, I can't help but feel bad. But Cupid and Eros still seemed to enjoy their actions. This child, and these people. They've all suffered, if only I could save them all.'

Claws dug into her side, piercing and ripping through her easily. Circe's talons slashed her face and dug into her chest. She just kept pushing him back as he sliced into her again, and again, and again.

Her white hero outfit was quickly turning red, but she was still smiling. If Kai saw her afraid, he'd get scared too. She had to keep smiling for him.

Once she finally got the villain up against a wall, she started throwing her own punches again. 'Circe, I feel bad for your situation. But you can't possibly think I'll just stand by and let this boy suffer!' She yelled at him.

She had seen Hippogriff cover Kai's eyes, it was all she could do in her weak state. But it's all Kamiji needed. She wouldn't have to hold back if he wasn't watching.

Circe was knocked unconscious after three more hits to the gut. His body was weak as he rarely trained so he was taken out easily once she started attacking.

She ran back to the kids and asked if they were okay. 'Ah we okay?! Have ya seen yaself lately?!' Hippogirff yelled. She spoke broken Japanese and some words were in another language. Definitely foreign.

'I'll be fine. I'm a hero, it's practically my job to get hurt like this.'

'A hero's job is to get hurt?' Kai muttered, why would anyone want that?

'Kinda, in a way. A hero gets hurt so the civilian doesn't... Have to...' Burnin breathed heavily. 'Crap.'

She fell to the ground, she lost a lot of blood. Kai was scared, was she dead? Was she going to die? 'She's going to die,' He panicked and Hippogriff got up and left somewhere, leaving Kai behind. 'She's going to die and it's all my fault!'

He heard feedback, like from a microphone. Or from his father's headset...

'Somebody else is about to die because of you!' His father's voice said, 'Is that really what you want?! Kai?!'

~

For an explanation of why Circe knew Cupid and Eros were still alive, he knew they'd get the bombs out of their jackets if they were only tied up and then run out of range.

They share a room so he knows a lot about them