Chronos

Fun Fact: Poltergeist's eyes are the one part of his body that isn't transparent

(Small time skip, it's been a few months)
(Picture above: Hypnos, real name: Aiku Nanatei)

~

'Hey, Chronos.' Phantom Arrow said, trying to sound friendly.

'What?' He spat bitterly. He was wearing a loose, white t-shirt, and light gray sweatpants. He would've been wearing the bright orange prison uniform, but he was given some more comfortable clothing.

A reward for good behavior, the guards had said.

'Relax, I just wanted to talk. They postponed my meeting with you to give you some more recovery time, so that's why we're meeting so late.'

'Get on with it.'

Phantom Arrow exhaled, this may be harder than he originally thought it'd be. 'So... 2,920 times huh?'

'Roughly. At least if you're not counting all those times I had to rewind injuries he couldn't, or shouldn't, heal on his own.' Chronos confirmed.

'Surprised you remember that.' Shinjuku praised. 'If you don't mind I just have some questions about Terugo and Kai. You don't have to answer them all, especially if you don't know the answer.'

'Do you have any tea or something?'

'I have butterscotch?' Phantom offered. He wasn't expecting him to ask for anything. He pulled a few of the candies out of his pocket and gave them to him.

Chronos didn't eat them yet, he was gonna save that for later. He hadn't had anything remotely sweet since he was imprisoned, and he was going to rub this in the other inmate's faces. 'Alright, ask away.'

'Um, so Kai was sleeping fitfully like he was having nightmares. None of the sleeping meds put him in a deep enough sleep to keep him from having nightmares, not even anesthesia was strong enough. Is there a reason for that?'

'Probably Hypnos.'

'Who?'

'Hypnos, he was a C rank. His quirk put people to sleep. Basically, he made a peace sign with his fingers,' Chronos demonstrated, and then reached over, tapping them on Shinjuku's forehead. 'Then tapped someone's forehead like that. Then, whoever he used his quirk on would fall asleep. It's that simple. His quirk was called Rest.'

'I see. Well...' He sighed, 'Is there a reason Terugo did what he did?'

'Entertainment.'

'You said fucking what?'

'He did it for entertainment. He was bored and he wanted to kill some bitches. So, he raped Izumi, killed Izo, and you know the rest.'

'That's a complicated plan could he not just kill people?'

'I mean I guess he could but he wanted to do it in a way that would put his name down in history.'

'So he was a villain to be a villain?'

'Pretty much.'

'How does Kai's quirk work anyway?'

'Well, it requires a lot of math, something I'm awful at so I normally let Poltergeist do all that bull, for example. Say he wants to make a spike, how big is it, what's the diameter, how tall is it, is anything sticking out from it, how big are the offshoots, and so on.'

'Right, sounds... Complicated.'

'Oh, complicated doesn't begin to describe it.'

'How does Mindjack work?'

'Well, activation requires eye contact. Direct eye connection with nothing obstructing it. So glasses or contacts are a no-go.'

'So that's why his quirk wouldn't work on me?'

'Correct. Anyway, there's only one thing Terugo can't make a person do. And that's speak. He can't force someone to say anything. Which is why people are so quiet under his control.' Chronos explained.

'Hm, I just have one more question. What kind of person does Terugo's quirk work best on?'

'Broken-minded people. The more traumatized the better. It doesn't matter who you are, he will use anyone and anything, nothing is off limits, that's the kind man he is.'

Chronos pulled one of the butterscotch from his pocket, unwrapped it, and clenched it in his fist. 'If he has to,' When he opened his fist again there was nothing of the candy left but glittery sugar crystals, 'He'll break you himself.'