P-Pops...

Fun Fact: Terugo's favorite color is baby blue, he once painted his nails in the color (Picture above if it hasn't glitched)

* 'Don't look, please don't look Kai.'

~

Kai brushed Eri's hair, she didn't want to do it herself so she asked him to do it. 'How did you let your hair get so knotted?' Kai chuckled.

'I didn't brush it.' She said.

'I could tell.'

'Hey Kai, hey Eri.' Hari said, he sat down next to Kai and kissed his neck.

Kai smiled, 'Hey Hari.'

'Hi Papi!'

'Brushing her hair?'

'I'm gonna style it afterward, and don't ask obvious questions they annoy me.' Kai joked.

'Whatever Angel.' Hari joked back and kissed him again.

'Hey, Chisaki!' Takano said.

'Yeah, what's up.' Kai said. Takano had a Cherry Blossom Bonsai and he looked confused.

'Uh... This came in for you? It was Anonymous?' Takano explained setting it down.

'No.' Kai said, 'You said it was Anonymous?'

'Yeah.'

Kai immediately set Eri down, 'Crap crap crap!' He shouted.

'What what's going on?' Takano asked.

'It's his father whenever he gets an Anonymous flower donation it usually means someone is gonna die. Normally the flower represents the person who dies because it's said person's favorite flower. Which means-'

'Boss!' Takano yelled.

~

Kai was hyperventilating, his side ached, and he was panicking. Could he even get there in time? What would happen if he didn't? Oh god, oh god, oh god.

'Chisaki! Hey, Chisaki!' Takano yelled. 'Hey hey, is the boss gonna-?'

'Maybe. Maybe. Let me go, let me go.' Kai begged. Takano let him go and he started running again. He immediately ran to the boss' office, and suddenly... Everything froze. This was certainly a sight. He couldn't breathe anymore, it was like he had gone deaf. But then he couldn't see anything.

He realized quickly Hari was covering his eyes. *He could hear him whispering, but he couldn't quite make out what he was saying.

Takano screamed. 'What what fuck?!'

Pops was there, his throat slit, his eyes gouged out, his entire goddamn heart was just sitting on his desk. Parts of the circulatory still attached to it.

His yukata was stained with blood. His body is completely limp. His jaw was slack, and it looked like the person who killed him ripped out some of his teeth.

His neck was slowly detaching from his body as the cut grew larger and larger, thanks to his limp neck leaning against the top of his chair.

Behind his dead body on the wall was the Satana Logo drawn in his blood. 'I... Never thought Satana was-'

'I'm sorry.' Kai cried, 'This is all my fault. I never should've come here! I knew this was a bad idea! I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry!' His tears were falling under Hari's hand. 'I'm so sorry.'

'Chisaki...' Takano sympathized.

'Kai it's not your fault.' Hari said.

'Yes, it is... If I didn't come, if I never joined... He might still be alive. I'm so sorry.'