I don't want to be

Fun Fact: Poltergeist likes to cuddle

~

'Hey... It's okay Kai.'

'How is it okay? I just want... I wish that... I don't know.'

'You wish Pops were here?'

'Yeah.' Kai muttered, laying his head down on the desk that now, unfortunately, belonged to him.

'You'll be a good boss Kai, I trust you.' Hari encouraged. Kai had appointed him his aide because as much as he wanted to he couldn't trust anyone else. Not even Takano.

'I'm sorry I want to believe you but I just can't.' He sat back up, 'I don't want to be boss. I'm 17, I'm not even a legal adult yet!'

'Yeah but you are his heir, Kai. You kinda don't have a choice.'

'Chisaki.' One of the members said. 'Are you... Like ready?'

'For what?' Kai asked.

'You have to give a speech to the gang, everyone's ready, are you?'

'What?!' Kai yelled, 'Wh-Why did nobody tell me?'

'Oh... Should I tell everyone you need another day or two?'

'No.' Hari said, 'Let me handle this.' He looked at Kai, 'Okay?'

'Alright... Yeah sure.'

Hari asked the member (They learned his name is Amino) to show him where everyone is.

~

Okay, now the Hassaikai was confused. They all thought Chisaki would look different.

'All right.' He said. 'Here's the thing. I'm not Kai. I'm his aide, Kurono Hari.' This helped no one's confusion.

'Kai isn't ready to present to you today because no one informed him he was to prepare a speech. On top of that, he's still in mourning. Give him some time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. But do not, and I'll emphasize this for you dense motherfuckers, do not ask Kai. Understand?'

No one moved a muscle, how was this child the aide to their new boss?

Hari sighed and spoke louder, 'Understand?'

Now the Hassaikai nodded and agreed. Why would 'The boss' (They still don't trust this 'Chisaki' guy) appoint a kid to be his aide? Kurono smiled, 'Good! Thank you all.'

He put the microphone back in its place and ran off stage, leaving a very confused Hassaikai in the dust.

~

'So what did you do?' Kai asked.

'I just told them to leave you alone for a little bit.' Hari said, 'To give you some time before they try forcing you to present.'

'Okay, so I have... Maybe a week?'

'Give or take a couple of days.'

'Alright.' He took a deep breath and exhaled. 'Okay, I can work with that.'

'Good, because I don't think I can keep them calm for much longer than what I already bought you.' Hari joked, smiling.

Kai leaned back and looked around the room. 'We should probably replace the Tatami in here.' He said. 'It's still stained.'

'I'll get Takano it order some for us.' Hari said, pulling out his phone. 'Oh, and the leader of the Todo Gang wants to meet you.'

'Already?'

'Yes, should I tell him to wait or schedule a meeting?'

Kai thought for a moment, 'Schedule a meeting. Maybe I can ask for advice.'

'On it.'