Found

'Not sure why ya need me,' Yumi crossed her legs, 'But I'll help you in any way I can.' She had just got back from her trip to Otheon, and they were going to ask for her to use her quirk.

'Well... Phantom and I came across this kid, her name is Kai. We suspect he may be being abused. Or even tortured. We want you to-'

'Sorry Yusei, unless you have DNA for me to ingest, Genetic Future won't do you any good.'

Present Mic Voice: Yumi Tanami! She works as a hairdresser and is four years older than her younger sister. She had a husband and a son. Quirk: Genetic Future, if she orally ingests the DNA of someone she can see up to their death.

Yusei sighed, 'Disappointing but it's not your fault.'

'Sorry again.' She said.

Yusei closed the door and looked at Phantom, shaking her head. 'Sorry dude.'

Phantom Arrow sighed, 'Alright, well let's go.'

~

'C'mon kid, let's go.' Manticore urged. She didn't like how she had to take him here but she had no choice. Terugo told her to take him shopping for new clothes. Thanks to the mutations he doesn't fit most of his old clothes.

Present Mic Voice: A Rank Villain: Manticore. Real name: Eri Haiburiddo. Quirk: Scorpion, Fierce Wings, Lioness, Zoom, and UltraSound. After ruthless experimentation, they successfully used Kai's quirk to fuse quirks with other human beings. Using his blood they fused wings onto her back, someone else's eyes to her nerves, another person's eardrums into her ears, and claws and fangs of a real lion onto her nails and into her mouth. This process however is very painful and only has a 37% chance of survival.

Manticore may have been short for her profession but she was 4'11 and could beat anyone's ass. She was muscular as fuck, fast as fuck, agile as fuck. The fact she's a former hero helps her in fighting.

She doesn't want to be a villain but before she died she was Izumi Chisaki's girlfriend, and she promised as she died she'd protect him. So she abandoned her Hero life and joined Satana so she could protect Izumi's only child.

'I'm coming.'

Manticore looked at him, he looked so sad. And he seemed to be in so much pain. She sighed, 'I know your father said black clothes for you, but since he trusted you to me, what if we got you some clothes a bit more colorful?'

'Would father be okay with that?' Kai asked.

'If he wasn't,' She put a hand on his head, kneeling to his height, 'He shouldn't have trusted me with you.'

'O-Okay.' He mumbled.

~

Burnin was shopping for Phantom Arrow, he asked her to buy groceries for him while he was out looking for Kai. So like a good friend she agreed, he gave her the money and flew off. But she wasn't expecting to find the kid accidentally. Just in case they tried to make a break for it she got out her phone and snapped a picture of the Woman and the Kid.

The woman had long black hair, wings on her back, a large tan scorpion tail, and vibrant green eyes. She was wearing a dark brown cargo jacket, dark blue jeans, a white shirt, and black boots. She told the kid something before he, she, they whatever nodded and ran into the dressing room. The woman leaned against the door, keeping Kai in there.

'Hmph, probably just worried he would run away to try and save himself.' But even Burnin noticed that Kai didn't seem scared of her. 'Who is this chick?'

'Who wants to know?' Burnin turned around to see a new woman, with dark hair, pale skin, black outfit. Who was she?! 'The name's Nyx. That's Manticore, and who are you?' She grinned evilly. 'Little Miss Hero.'

'What are you doing to that child?' She demanded.

'Why would you wanna know?'

'Because we suspect they're being abused.'

Nyx's glare faltered like she was shocked. 'Well he's not, we're Yakuza, not monsters.' He. So Terugo was lying. But why?

'I'm pretty sure that's the definition of a monster.' She smiled back. 'So you either tell me or I'll take you in for questioning hun.'

Nyx frowned. Her power wasn't activating, it was too bright.

Present Mic Voice: C Rank Villain: Nyx. Quirk: Silhouette. She has a similar power to Poltergeist, she can use the shadows to do anything she wants! Travel, float, she can harden them to make weapons, manipulate them to make shapes, and harden those as well. Her power doesn't work very well in the light, however.

'I told you, we aren't doing anything to him. I'll admit that we've dabbled in drugs and human trafficking. But never abuse.' She looked serious now, so serious Burnin almost believed her, but then she heard a squeal and turned back.

The kid was there, and he was hiding behind Manticore. Afraid of Nyx.

'Then why is he so scared of ya dear?' She smirked. Anyone could tell Nyx was starting to get uncomfortable.

'My appearance, right? Kai?'

He nodded meekly, 'Is he agreeing because she's right or because he's scared..?' Burnin looked up at Manticore, she saw a strange look in her eyes. She picked up the boy and walked by them, handing Burnin a piece of paper and a decoder ring.

'C'mon Nyx. We're done here, let's go home.'

The moment they left she put the ring on, unrolling the sheet of paper. She didn't trust this chick for a second but if it helped the kid... Well, no risk, no reward.

T-W-E-L-V-E A-M. M-E-E-T A-T T-H-E N-E-A-R-E-S-T C-A-T C-A-F-E F-R-O-M H-E-R-E.

'Cat Cafe?' She looked up, they were just leaving the checkout. Manticore took one last worried glance at Burnin. She sighed, and held her thumb up, mouthing, 'I'll be there.' Manticore nodded back. 'Wait she saw that?'

~

Burnin arrived at Nyankuru Cat Cafe, the nearest one from Lalaport Shopping Center at 12:00 Am sharp. There she saw Manticore, petting a cat that was on her table in the center of the building. It'd be easy to see her kill Burnin, so it wouldn't be ideal for a surprise attack. Maybe she just wants to talk to her?

'So,' Burnin said as she sat down, pulling Manticore's attention away from the cat. 'Why a cat cafe?'

'Not a cat lover?' She asked.

'Not particularly.' Burnin smirked, 'I'm more into reptiles.'

'I see, well the reason I brought you here is incredibly simple.' The hybrid shooed the cat away and looked back to Burnin. 'I'm here to tell you everything I can about Kai.'