Is this a date?

Fun Fact: My writing process (Since I've been asked multiple times but have never given a clear answer) consists of typing a few words and going off that, or typing in a title and working with it

*No that is not a typo

~

After they ate, they just kinda walked around for thirty minutes. Stopping to watch the little clips they play of different rides.

Kai said he could probably go on a ride if they could find one. He still wasn't used to being around so many people, and he definitely wasn't used to theme parks.

'Alright then, since you're new to the whole Theme Park thing, let's start with something tame. Follow me!'

Hari grabbed Kai's hand and started dragging him to a ride Hari's bio dad took him on when he was young. 'Pinocchio's Daring Adventure?' Kai asked.

'Yep, my dad used to take me on this. Like I said, something tame. Though I will warn you you go through a pretty dark patch. I mean it's pitch black.'

'That's fine, I committed plenty of crimes in pitch darkness.'

'Right so maybe we don't say that we committed crimes out loud I mean it's crime 101.'

'Hari, have you committed a crime before?' Kai asked.

Kurono froze for a moment, 'No?'

'Hari!'

'Ignore that, let's go!'

While they were waiting in line a guy tapped Kai on the shoulder, 'Oh, uh yes?'

'Hey you were the kid from the Satana Raid, right? The one the heroes went to save? I saw the whole fight on the news was that guy really your father?'

'Yeah, his name is *Teruko. I think... I only heard it once.'

'Oh wow, you have a really strong quirk. Are you planning on being a hero?' The guy asked.

'I don't think so... I'd rather not show off my quirk.'

'Understandable with everything your father said about it. Sorry for bothering you have a nice day.'

'You too sir.' Kai laughed awkwardly, 'Okay... That was weird. I wonder if Poltergeist or Manticore ever felt like that being recognized. No, they probably just felt annoyed. Maybe panicked. I mean normally they were only recognized by police or heroes.'

'Next!'

~

Kai wasn't scared at all on the ride. It was actually pretty fun, much to his surprise. 'So?' Hari asked.

'It was actually kinda fun.' Kai smiled. 'Hey did you know that guy back there cause... He seemed kinda familiar. Like his voice, he just reminded me of someone.'

'Nah he probably just recognized you, they did tape most of the fight outside.' Hari said.

'Okay...' Kai muttered, something still seemed off but maybe he had just seen him while they were walking around the park, and Kai's brain subconsciously kept him in mind. It's happened before.

He just decided to forget about him and enjoy the day. I mean he was spending it with Hari after all. They'd never been able to just take a day off and hang out together before so he should enjoy it right?

'Wait, Hari?'

'Yeah, what's up?'

'Is this a date?'