Lightning fast

Fun Fact: Manticore was in a relationship with Izumi Chisaki, Kai's mother (Picture above)

*Slang for captin

~

'Chisaki...' Phantom growled. 'How many people have suffered for the sake of your entertainment?'

Terugo groaned, 'Could you stop calling me Chisaki? It's not my name and I hate it when people get my name wrong. I don't like Izumi's last name.'

'Izumi?' Phantom Arrow asked. 'Who's that?'

'It's the boy's mother. Her name was Izumi Chisaki and good god how I hated her. All she wanted was to 'Be a doctor' and to 'Help people' I mean,' He chuckled, 'How boring is that?'

'So how old was she when you killed her?'

'18, and I didn't kill her. I sent someone else to kill her. All for One specifically.'

'You sent All for One to kill your girlfriend what is wrong with you?'

'Wife. Kinda I mean she never said yes but I consider her my ex-wife.'

'Whatever!'

Kai never knew his mother. Izumi was killed when he was two years old. He doesn't remember much of his Grandmother either. Poltergeist told him that was normal, and that it wasn't his fault. But he still felt guilty for forgetting.

'Please just leave...' Kai pleaded again.

'No Kai, I'm not leaving you again.'

'But you'll die!'

Poltergeist narrowed his eyes, 'Kai doesn't want him here because he's scared he'll die? Hm makes sense for his personality. He is more like his mother in every sense of the word.' He didn't want to, but he was a lying master. So he could just make it look like he was trying to attack him. 'Sir.'

'Granted just take care of him.'

Poltergeist nodded and brought out his Katana. 'Sorry Phantom Arrow.'

'Don't apologize!' Terugo scolded.

Phantom Arrow got ready to dodge, but Poltergeist was at least five times as fast as he was. But, he missed? All he managed to do was make a small cut on his neck. It wouldn't even leave a scar.

'Poltergeist how did you miss?!' Terugo yelled.

'From what I've seen, Terugo seems to be the weakest member of the group physically, even if he is the leader.' Phantom Arrow thought, setting Kai down and standing back up to face Poltergeist. 'Even if he goes easy on me because we're on the same side at the core here, taking Poltergeist out first would be a good idea. He seems like the strongest.'

He turned and ran at Poltergeist, but even while they fought, he made sure to steal glances at Kai. To make sure Terugo wasn't going after him. But the *capo hadn't moved an inch. He seemed to be entranced by Poltergeist's current performance.

'My my are you going easy on him my love?'

Phantom Arrow pointed his thumb behind him at Terugo, 'His love? You're dating this freak?'

Poltergeist was currently facepalming, he dragged his hand down his face until he was covering his right eye. He had a glove on that hand, so he couldn't see through his hand like the rest of his body. Only his shadowy left eye was exposed. 'He likes to pretend we are, but no. Frankly, I find him disgusting.'

'Ah, I see.'

'Just kill him already what are you waiting for!' Terugo yelled.

Poltergeist sighed, 'Yes sir.'

Lightning quick, Phantom Arrow barely had time to feel any pain. It was over so quickly.

He was going to die.