'Then I choose to protect them both!'

Fun Fact: Kai has horrific nightmares, sometimes during them, his quirk activates, he once killed himself by puncturing his stomach in his sleep (Chronos rewound him to when he was alive)

~

Kai was grabbed by the wrist, a strange woman grabbed him. She had green fire hair, 'You're very pretty.'

'Aww, thanks! Now, tell me do you know the way out?' Burnin asked, 'I can't risk flying, might drop him. Plus, it'll be easier to sneak him out on foot.'

'There's a door over there, but it's most likely sealed because the lights were off.'

'Fuck- Well I can handle that, c'mon.'

Kai could taste Iron as he was dragged to the door. Was he bleeding? Internally? Oh god, that wasn't good... 'Poltergeist-Senpai...' Was his immediate thought, but could Poltergeist even help him right now?

Burnin burned through the tatami and ran off with him, trying to follow slash marks and blood splatters hoping that would lead them out.

Of course, she forgot that Kai lived there and knew his way around like the back of his hand.

'Worthless rat!' Terugo yelled, 'Give him back!' He was smart enough to know Burnin wouldn't just give Kai back. 'Ugh. Circe, go.'

'Yes, sire.'

He ran after them. 'She probably asked Kai where to go.' Circe thought. 'In which case, she went this way.' He ran in the direction following the clean side of the hallway.

The complete opposite direction.

~

'Uh... Excuse me?'

'Yeah kid what's up?'

'Can we pause here for a sec?' Kai asked, looking at the rug.

'Sure.' Kai ran over to the rug and moved it out of the way. There was a trapdoor? 'Hey kid what is that?'

'The hole, Hippogriff has been in here for a while now.' He looked up at her, 'I don't want her to die.'

'Wait have we been going in the wrong direction?'

'For five minutes.' He punched in a five-digit code he'd seen Poltergeist put in and opened the door.

Hippogriff had already been climbing up the ladder to bang on the trapdoor like she always did and quickly scrambled out. Gasping and crying. Complaining that she was so hungry and so thirsty. 'Are you okay Leilani?'

'Leilani?' Burnin asked, was she foreign?

'You went the wrong way?!' A voice yelled.

'Oh holy fuck who are you?!'

'26, you straight up lead her in the wrong way? What is wrong with you?'

'He wan'ed to get me ou'!' Hippogirff yelled. 'I need food!'

Circe rolled his eyes, 'Whatever. Are you gonna fight me, hero?' He held his hand out, his nails grew into lion claws. 'Or are you just going to give him up?'

Present Mic Voice: S Rank Villain: Circe! Real Name: Kiruke Nanami! Quirk: Living Card! He summons cards in between his fingers that he can throw, they can pierce and cut into anything, and he can control them at will! Animal: He can summon any part of any animal anywhere on his body!

Burnin got up and stood in front of the two. 'These two are both victims. Hippogriff was in control completely so she still has to be persecuted. But she's still a victim, a human experiment. These poor children.' She squinted, 'If you're giving me the option, then I choose to protect them both.'