New guys

Fun Fact: While under Mindjack's influence people's eyes turn silver, their body feels hot, their eyes appear dull and lifeless, and they can't speak even if Terugo orders them to (It's the only thing he can't make someone do)

~

'Woah! This place is cool!' Deidoro praised.

'Thanks.' Kai said he had gotten home before Hari. So he was showing Sakaki around.

'Hey, Mini-Boss, who's this?' Takano asked.

'This is my friend Sakaki Deidoro. Sakaki, this is Takano Maindo.'

'Sup.'

'Nice to meet you.' The two shook hands and Takano continued about his day.

'What's his quirk?' Deidoro asked.

'Night Vision.'

'Ooh, cool.'

'Deidoro?'

'Chin!' Sakaki gasped, he was about to say 'Hi' but before he could Nemoto had thrown a nearby manga book at him.

'It's SHIN you drunken bastard!' Shin yelled.

'My book...' Kai frowned.

'Oh, that was yours? I'm sorry.' Nemoto apologized.

'It's okay.' Kai said, picking it up and brushing it off.

'Are we going to just ignore the fact Nemoto threw a book at me?'

'Yes.' Hari nodded, 'Anyway who wants food cause I'm gonna get food.'

'I could eat.' Kai said.

'You all suck.' Deidoro pouted.

'That can be taken out of context.'

'Shut up Chin.'

'Shin!'

~

A few members were confused and Kai had to explain that they were new members at least ten different times.

'It feels kinda weird being a villain.' Shin commented, 'Feels kinda... Enlightening? Is that the right word?'

'Well, we're still in the white currently. Meaning we're not villains.' Kai explained. 'Not all Yakuza groups can be treated like villains cause we haven't done anything wrong.'

'Oh, so what Yakuza groups were in black?'

'My father was one of them. They had been looking for him for a while. Finding out he was torturing his own son was just the icing on the cake.'

'Oh that... Actually makes sense.' Deidoro said. Nemoto shrugged.

'So what do you guys do here anyway?' Nemoto asked.

'Eh, depends on the day. If it's a normal day, I just do some paperwork, train a bit with my quirk, do some more paperwork, once I finish my paperwork I spend some time with Hari and Eri, and then - Since by then it's the end of the day - I have dinner and go to our room where I wait for Hari.'

'You two share a room?'

'Well, we are dating.' Kai said, 'Normally while I'm waiting for Hari I clean the room or just watch some TV. And then we watch some TV together and then we go to sleep.'

'Wait you said a normal day what if it's a busy day?' Nemoto asked.

'On a busy day, I'm just doing paperwork and going to meetings. I normally skip dinner on those days and just have breakfast. Then at the end of the day, I wait in our room just like I would on a normal day.'

'What about lazy days?' Deidoro asked.

'On lazy days I just hang out with Eri and Hari all day.' Kai shrugged.

'So what are our positions?'

'Deidoro... How about you be my secondary Bodyguard?'

'Hell yeah!'

'Wait so who's your main?' Nemoto asked.

'Hari.'

'Wait... Then who's your aide?'

'Also Hari.'

'Don't you think that's too much pressure?'

'He volunteered.' Kai explained.

'Oh, well then what's my position?'

'Errand boy.' Deidoro snickered.

'Huh?! Wait really?!' Nemoto panicked.

'No! Stop lying to him Sakaki!' Kai sighed, 'You're going to be my advisor. Hari is my aide/bodyguard, but you'll be the one to give me advice on things Hari can't help me with. Like math.'

'I am pretty good at math.' Nemoto shrugged.

'And Kurono sucks at it.' Deidoro agreed.

'Shut up!' They heard from the kitchen.