Scared

*In case anyone was wondering why so many scenes are things Toga has done, Terugo's personality was heavily inspired by Toga, Anice (Gumball), and everything that I hate in this world (Aside from British people, they're cool. He's only British because whenever I imagine his voice he's always British)

'Mm.' Kai squeaked, hiding behind Poltergeist. 'He's... He's scary...'

'He is isn't he.' Poltergesit agreed, leaning down and picking Kai up. Holding the trembling child close to him.

'He calls himself All for One. But I prefer his surname, Shigaraki. Or my nickname for him! Shigachan!' Terugo introduced.

'I prefer to not be referred to by my surname by anyone under the age of 25.' All for One grumbled.

Terugo laughed as the psycho's eyes began glowing. All for One's movements halted as his own eyes turned silver. 'Well I turn 25 in a month you'll be fine okay!'

All for One snapped back to his senses as Terugo deactivated his quirk. 'What was that?'

'Nothing important.'

Shigaraki sighed. 'Well anyway, you promise me some of the child's blood.'

'If you...' Terugo trailed off, waving his hand in a, 'What would I get in return' motion.

'If I gave you more of my blood.' Shigaraki sighed. 'Fine, give me a knife.'

Poltergeist nodded, 'Well Shigaraki I think you'll be happy to learn I am 35. And I have a knife.' He said, getting the polished, sharpened, silver knife from a pocket.

'Oh please, how sharp-'

Poltergeist then demonstrated how sharp the blade was by slashing the nearby tapestry displaying a Pitchfork, Satana's Logo, more than easily.

'Right then.' Shigaraki took the knife and sliced it into his arm, then handed the knife to Terugo.

All for One stood still as Manticore wrapped his arm in a bandage. 'Terugo what are you going to- Gah!' All for One cried out in pain. His head began to hurt.

He looked to see what Terugo was doing and cringed. He was consuming the blood. Licking the knife with an absurd look of pleasure on his face. Almost as if in a trance. 'Hah~'

*Kai had heard him make that noise before when he was killing someone. He had stuck a straw into where he cut into their neck and was drinking their blood. It was terrifying. He was only six.

Tears welled in his eyes. He was trembling, the fear in his mind and heart overwhelming. 'I don't wanna be here.' Kai tightened his grip on Poltergeist's jacket. 'Please... Please take me away. Please I don't wanna be here.'

'Sorry kid, I'm not allowed to do anything unless Terugo says I can. At least when you're asking me to do something against what he's already told me to do. Again, I'm sorry.'

Terugo giggled as he licked the remainder of All for One's blood off his lips. 'I must say, your blood is incredibly sweet. Like caramel candy.' He got close to All for One's ear, 'My favorite.'

'Are you trying to seduce me?'