Shigaraki

Fun Fact: Poltergeist doesn't like it when people touch him, the only people he lets touch him are Chronos and Kai.

Age Update: 16

~

Kai hid behind Poltergeist. He was scared of All for One and he didn't know Tomura. And he was terrified of anyone he didn't know. 'I wanna go home.' He whispered.

'Yeah, same kid. But neither of us is getting what we want until this damn meeting is over.' Poltergeist sighed.

'Oh, you'll be fine.' Terugo giggled, pushing him a little.

'Please never touch me again, sir.' Poltergeist brushed where he had been touched off with a nearby washcloth. Only to find himself breaking out, 'Goddamnit.'

Terugo was confused, he thought he got rid of his allergies. 'What's... Wrong?' He asked slowly.

'Damn dirt, I'm allergic I get hives.'

Terugo narrowed his eyes, 'Right... Anyway, I'm going to go find Shiga-Chan, bye-bye!' He giggled and waved.

Poltergeist glared, 'Yeah you go ahead and do that.' He growled quietly. 'Kai, go find Tomura, I'm gonna make some drinks. If you can't find him, come back here, okay?' Kai nodded. 'Good, go.'

Kai ran off to try and find Tomura. He found a slightly open door, 'Shigaraki?' He murmured. He found him, he had long, pale blue hair, sickly skin, and scars. A lot of scars. He thought he was asleep and turned to leave but...

'Didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude not to greet someone?'

Kai immediately turned back around and greeted him. 'I'm sorry I thought you were asleep! Good afternoon Shigaraki, how are you?'

'I'm better now that it's been a few weeks since you cut my arm open.' He growled.

Kai was confused, 'Huh?' Shigaraki showed him his arm, there was a giant scar on his arm with stitches. 'I-I did that?'

'Your dad said that your memory was better than his. I think he was wrong about that.'

Kai flinched, did he really do that? It looked so painful... 'I'm sorry... I don't remember doing that at all. I'm so sorry Shigaraki.'

'I don't want your pity. Just leave.'

Kai nodded, 'Just one question, was Poltergeist there?'

'I think so? He's the ghost guy right?'

'Yes, thank you Shigaraki.' He tried to... What was it called? Smile? Kurono told him that it was polite, but he couldn't do it, so he just bowed and left.

~

'Poltergeist-Senpai?'

'Yeah, kid? Couldn't find him?'

'No I found him, he wanted me to leave because I cut his arm?' Kai said.

Poltergeist gasped and then sighed, 'Oh my good god I completely forgot, yeah you were here before a few weeks ago. Shigaraki attacked Terugo so Terugo ordered you to kill him. The only reason Tomura is still alive is that I darted you.' Poltergeist explained. 'Sorry I didn't explain sooner.'

Kai nodded, 'It's okay, thank you.'

Poltergeist smiled at him, but then scowled as Terugo and All for One walked in. 'Speak of the devil.'

Terugo chuckled, 'Oh relax darling, you'll be fine.'

'Is it really that hard to understand that I don't like you?' Poltergeist asked.

Terugo snickered, 'What?'

Poltergeist shook his head, 'You son of a bitch.'