Hospital

Fun Fact: Poltergeist saw Kai as more of a son than an experiment, which is why he called him 'Kid' or 'Kai'

~

Phantom landed on the ground, 'Chisaki, are you- AH!' His arms and legs, and just his entire body were taken apart and put back together over and over again.

Kai couldn't move, he had never used his quirk so long all at one time. Anytime he tried to move his body wouldn't let him. 'No! He's gonna die!' Kai cried.

Chronos twitched, trying to reach for his pocket. 'Hm?' Endeavor asked.

'The bullet in my pocket... It's filled with Lavender Serum. Use it.' Chronos said.

Endeavor nodded, 'Cipher! Can you move?!'

She had woken up slightly, 'Y-Yeah just barely!'

Endeavor used a quick chop to knock Chronos and Nyx out and flew the bullet down to her. He helped her aim, and she pulled the trigger.

Phantom's right arm was taken off, luckily that wasn't his good arm, he had a couple of bleeding injuries, and he was in a hell of a lot of pain. But only for a few seconds before it stopped.

Kai's eyelids felt heavier, and for once he didn't mind going to sleep. 'Thank you.' He whispered, before falling over. He was out cold.

Phantom caught Kai's head so he wouldn't hurt himself, 'It's okay... I got you...' He panted.

~

Takahashi woke up, around three days later. His body was so exhausted, and Kai's quirk destroying and remaking him over and over again took a lot out of him. 'Mmph... What? Where- Kai!' He tried to sit up but his ribs hurt so bad.

'Relax,' The nurse said, 'The boy woke up a day before you. He's recovering in another room.'

'Can you tell me how everyone else is?'

'Endeavor needed a few stitches, he's fine and should be leaving very soon. Onima and Kido only needed some bandages and a couple of painkillers. Burnin needed stitches, bandages, and a cast. Her injuries will put her out of business for a while but she'll be fine thanks to Hippogriff.'

'Hippogriff?'

'She's a villain, but as thanks for protecting her and Kai, she bandaged her wounds and gave her water. If it wasn't for her Burnin would've died. Can I continue or do you have more questions?'

'No, please continue, I apologize.'

'Well, you lost your arm, but we're currently making one out of metal for you. Chisaki's quirk did close up where your arm was taken off, so you didn't bleed too much. Other than your arm you only have minor injuries, a few stitches, and some bandages and you should be good to go.'

'And how's Cipher and Kai?'

The nurse sucked in a breath, 'Right so Kai only needed some bandages, he's fine. He's sore and tired after using his quirk for so long, but he'll be fine like I said he's resting. But Cipher...' She bit her knuckle. 'She's in a coma.'

'WHAT?!' He yelled, sitting up using his new and pure adrenaline.

'She never used anything to heal herself, so she was still suffering from her injuries, and the electricity Zeus used on her. And the holes from Cupid and Eros' quirks. And once she used up all her energy she started using her vitality to create things. She used her life force to create ten different items and that's what put her into a coma. Recovery Girl used Cipher's remaining stamina to heal her so she will wake up. But we don't know when.'

Takahashi sighed, 'At least we know she'll wake up.'

The nurse informed him that Kai was in quarantine at the moment, but he should be able to see him soon. And left.