Visit

Fun Fact: The sub-zero temperature of Poltergeist's body was caused by an ice quirk that was never programmed into his memory, so when he died his body gradually started getting warmer

~

It's been a few weeks. Cipher is showing signs of waking up soon, and Phantom arrow was about to visit Kai for the first time since his rescue. Or so he thought.

'Someone beat me to it? Really?' He asked.

'He requested an appointment for him and his friends the moment he heard Chisaki was safe. They're not actually here yet, but they should be soon. If you ask nicely maybe they'll let you come with them.' The receptionist said.

Takahashi nodded. Who got an appointment before him?

He waited for a few minutes until three people came in asking to see Kai. 'Of course.' She smiled and gave them their passes. 'If you're willing the hero who saved him is-'

'Say no more he's coming, hey!' The one with long hair said. 'Come on you're coming with us!'

'Okay,' Phantom smiled, 'Cool thanks.' While the woman was giving him his pass, Phantom Arrow noticed the one wearing a hood had... Arrow hair? 'Kurono?' He asked, walking to the room with them, 'Is that you?'

The kid took his hood off, 'Yeah, hey.'

'Hari you know this guy? Like personally?!' Long hair smiled. 'Why didn't you tell us?!'

'Yeah, you traitor!'

'They just came to my house to ask where Kai was I don't really know him. I didn't betray anyone but Kai! I promised not to tell and I did! I want to apologize for that.'

'You want to apologize because you helped save him by telling us where his house is?' Phantom Arrow asked.

'No, that's not it. I want to apologize for betraying his trust like that.'

'Okay then... So who are you two?'

'I'm Sakaki, and this is Chin.'

'Shin! And that's my first name. So call me Nemoto.'

'They're dating.'

'Shut up Kurono!' Nemoto yelled.

'Okay then! We're here.' Phantom opened the door. There was a nurse in there with Kai, giving him some food and a smoothie.

He was given a bowl of white rice, vegetable soup, salmon, a fruit smoothie, strawberry milk, and some gummy pain killers.

'Why do I have two drinks?' Kai asked, he hadn't noticed the people who just came in.

'Well, the smoothie has a special medicine, Burnin told us about your throat so it'll help soothe it. Oh- Hello. Please come in don't be shy!'

Kai finally looked over, 'Oh! Um, hey guys. Sorry I didn't notice you.'

'Sorry to interrupt your lunch.' Hari smiled walking over with his hands behind his back, he was holding something. 'I brought you a gift.'

'A gift.' Kai asked. 'Why you know I couldn't get you anything in return why would you do that to me?'

Hari chuckled, 'If it makes you feel better I can take one of your gummies.'

'Those are painkillers.' The nurse said.

'The milk then.'

'Okay Hari, sure.' Kai said.

'Anyway look look look!' Hari handed him the box. 'I doubled checked with the hospital to see if it's okay and they said sure! So here!'

Kai opened the box and saw a phone in there, however... 'Uh... What is this?'

'It's a phone silly. It'll allow us to communicate long distances without having to write things by hand.' Hari smiled.

'Oh! Okay, thank you.' Kai put the phone down and gave him the milk. 'Here.'

Hari smiled, 'Of course Angel, thanks.'