Eri

'I wonder if they've told him about Eri yet?'

'Who's Eri?'

'Crap!' Tanta yelled. 'Ugh, one of you tell him. I don't know much about that crap.'

Present Mic Voice: Sizuki Tanata, Villain Name: Siren, Quirk: Thoughtography, Water Breathing, Aquatic Transformation, Hydrokinesis, Night Vision, and Shadow. Her biological quirk allows her to burn images into her brain, however, if she thinks of a place she has to go there before she can get the place out of her head, not to mention she can't tell whether she's thinking or speaking. Aquatic Transformation allows her to transform into any water-dwelling creature so long as she's touching the water. Hydrokinesis allows her to manipulate water. And Shadow allows her to go anywhere using the shadows.

She turned around and walked away.

'Who's Eri.'

'A girl who I'm supposed to...' Kai stopped. He didn't want to say it. He'd leave, Hari would leave. He didn't want Hari to leave.

'She's a little girl who you both are supposed to torture at some age between 17 through 20, depending on how Kai's life goes.'

'O-Oh...' Hari muttered. 'Wait you said hs both?'

'That's right.' Poltergeist nodded, taking the pot of tea he had brought. 'Why?'

'Does that mean I'm in Kai's future?' Hari asked. 'How do you know?'

'That'd be because of me.'

'Why are you here Delphi?' Poltergeist growled.

'I'm here because Tanata spilled the beans by thinking out loud again. Poor sap I feel bad for her. Anyway, I came to check the new guy out, so hey what's your power?'

Present Mic Voice: Azu Tanami, Quirk: Genetic Future, He has the power to see into someone's future after orally ingesting their DNA. He shares a quirk with his older sister Yumi Tanami, making him the twin brother of Pro Hero: Cipher. He, unfortunately, chose a much darker path than his sisters.

'I dunno.' Hari muttered. He was still stuck on the whole 'He and Kai share a future ' thing. And besides, he's never heard of quirks. His mom always called it a birth defect. She doesn't like him very much...

Poltergeist spoke up next, 'Chronostasis, you can control your hair's length and direction, anyone pierced with the arrows in your hair is slowed to a halt.'

'Why do you know that?' Delphi asked.

'Hari is in Kai's future no matter what happens, how come you don't?'

'Hey, you've seen her then, right? What does this Eri girl look like so we know when it might happen?'

'Well, she looks a lot like her uncle.'

'Who?' Hari asked.

'Chronos. He's the guy who rewinds me after the Blood Drain.'

'Yeah, Chronos is cool, he's strong, he's uh... He's handsome-'

'Poltergeist, you're getting off track again.' Azu snapped. As in he started snapping to get Poltergeist out of his fantasies, not he yelled at him Poltergeist would kill him.

'Uh- Right!'

'Strange, Senpai never usually sings someone else's praises unless they did something.'

Kai didn't understand but Hari did. 'He likes Chronos doesn't he?'

'Anyway,' Poltergeist was blushing a dark gray, the deeper the gray the more embarrassed his eyes. Like the darker the red the more embarrassed someone with actual blood would blush. 'Eri has long hair, pale bluish gray. Her skin is pale, and his eyes are red, kinda like a rose red. His horn is like a tan color.'

'Why'd you say his?' Hari smirked. 'Are you talking about Chronos again?'

Poltergeist's blush was more like a black now, like the replacement tar in his system instead of blood. 'I'm not shut up!'

'Oh, he so likes him.'