Only Bhudda knows

Fun Fact: Nyx is better with makeup and hair than Aphrodite because Aphrodite's quirk makes it unnecessary for her to learn.

*'Oh c'mon man just let me be the hero for once.'

~

Ahma told him a route to escape a few days of bonding later. He said he'd be fine here, that 'Life wasn't so bad here.'

Kai was out of breath and crying. His arms and legs and just his body and general hurt so bad. He kept repairing his injuries and disassembled and reassembled his body whenever he got tired.

It felt like when he was running from his father six years ago. He had to keep moving. He had to keep moving. He couldn't stop, if he stopped he'd be caught.

He covered his mouth and bit his tongue, so hard it started bleeding. He had been shot in the leg. It hurt so bad but he didn't stop running. He couldn't stop running.

He didn't stop running as he repaired his leg, using the muscles to push out the bullet. He stumbled a bit, but stayed on his feet and kept sprinting.

He started losing consciousness, 'No, not now. Oh no, oh no, oh no.'

Kai just kept running, god it hurt so bad. He wanted to stop. He just wanted it all to stop. It hurt so, so bad. It was like he was on fire. He wanted to go home.

Where was Poltergeist?

~ Meanwhile

'Uh hey, love?' Chronos called to get his attention.

'Yes, Satoru?' Poltergeist asked.

'I got his location.'

'You fucking what!? Let me see, move!' He pushed Chronos out of the way, a bright red blinking blip. Cliche, but recognizable. 'Yes, finally! Wait just a second what did you call me?'

Chronos thought back on what he said for a moment. 'Oh fuck.' He realized, quickly turning red.

'Chronos what did you call me?'

'Nothing fuck off!'

~

Kai couldn't run anymore, he was so tired. His quirk wouldn't even work. That's how you know he's tired. He was so out of breath that he was surprised he could even breathe at all. He covered his mouth and did everything he could to keep quiet.

It hurt so bad, Kai knew that he wouldn't be able to run anymore. He needed to get away though. Slowly, very slowly, he stood back up but would he be able to run?

He took in a shaky breath and took a few steps forward. Then a few more. And a few more until he realized he could walk still. But could he run, he tried, and fell immediately. So no, he couldn't. He'd been running for hours. He was so tired.

'There!'

Kai could only try to back away as he cried and whispered for them to leave him alone. He had only spoken to Ahma, so no one else knew what was going on with Satana and him. He doubted that it would change anything if they knew though.

Kai closed his eyes as his body stopped moving, it refused to do as he asked, he couldn't move anymore. He begged for them to just leave him be.

'I'll hold them off until Poltergeist gets here!' He yelled.

'A-Ahma?' Kai stuttered. He was so tired he could barely speak.

Ahma had long pink hair, pale pink skin, and a black body suit. Black boots, and black gloves. He wore a lot of black. He said that he was Transgender, Kai learned that word from Sakaki.

'Hey kid.' He smiled.

'Thank you Ahma,' *Ahma looked back and muttered something. 'But that won't be necessary.' Poltergeist sneered, wiping down his Katana, 'Shintō Surasshā', which meant Permeation Slasher. He chuckled and ran at the two people who had been chasing Kai for around... Five hours right now?

It took two seconds, two seconds only. Ahma gasped and took a few steps back in his shock. Poltergeist looked behind him and snickered. The two guards had been split in half. Blood was waterfalling from the wounds, spilling everywhere.

Kai started crying before Ahma covered his eyes. Poltergeist realized as he Ahma did that what he just made Kai see.

Kai couldn't see anything, but he heard a sword clattering to the ground. He didn't hear any footsteps but based on how cold it was getting and how quickly, Poltergeist was running towards them. Ahma took his hands off Kai's eyes as Poltergeist hugged Kai. Poltergeist held the child close to him, he looked terrified. 'Saki-San...'

Kai gripped Poltergeist's jacket. 'Saki-San please, I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry I made you see that. I wasn't thinking at all. I'm so sorry, please, please don't be scared of me. I'm so sorry.'

Kai held Poltergeist close, he didn't want Poltergeist to leave. All he wanted was to keep Kai safe, whether it was just his job or not. 'I'm not scared of you.' Kai looked at him and gasped.

For the first time in his life, something he never thought he'd ever see happen was happening. It was black, just like his blood.

Poltergeist was crying.