Chapter 134

June...

~A~... A series of emails between the guys...

Hey guys

Just wanted to check in as I'm back in my office in Southern California.

My contract with my client has ended and I'm going through my files to see what else needs to be wrapped up.

Josh – Could you check out some office space for me? I'm leaning towards something maybe between downtown and the fountain? Or outskirts works too. I just need a space that has a lobby and maybe two offices. It would be nice to have a meeting room or if I decided to get a partner then they could have an office too. I don't need the space really until January. There's enough residual security opportunities to finish out the year here and maybe be in Charleston for Christmas if that's okay with you guys.

Roll call report... send your reply all and let us know where you are in what's happening. I did check in with the Academy so they're going to start finding some support jobs for us... for you... until Cam and I are back in town full time. It's time to start building up our favor balance again so it's okay to say no to a job if it's going to impact your actual income needed to pay the bills job.

Not much going on with me now that I'm back in the states. Can't wait to catch up.

~Sam~

~ ~ ~ ~

All is just fine in Paris.

Things are moving along with the hotel and I'm hoping... no, I'm flat out wishing that I could be home for Christmas but it's just not possible. My hotel contract is going to be until next May. We started some new opportunities and since it was my ability to charm the powers that be into doing it, they decided that I can't be released to go back to the states until the opportunity has been open and running for a year and we're a month in.

Thankfully, it's under great management and some pretty awesome hands that are completely taking the food world at my hotel by storm. We've gotten nothing but compliments for the new direction and I don't see that changing even after one of the managers leaves at the end of the year but there's no doubt that it'll be successful and they won't have a reason to keep me past May.

Let me know if there's any favor jobs that involve people needing hotel reservations in Paris LOL. I'd be happy to make them. Then again, given my hotel's network of hotels it doesn't have to be in Paris. I'm happy to utilize the connection for the favors as needed.

Gotta go, my roomie's making pizza tonight.

~Cam~

~ ~ ~ ~

I'm jealous I'm not getting pizza.

Not that you've told us much about your roomie. Neither has Sam, now that I think about it. Surely you met this illusive roommate of Cam's, right?

Yes, Sam, I've found a couple office possibilities for you. I checked the reasonably priced one as far as rent goes and it's more than adequate. Do you want me to put a deposit down on it? Obviously it's super early but let me just check on if they think it would move before then. If anything, does it matter if we secure the use of an office ahead of time? Technically Tony and Zack may be able to base out of there for a while as needed. It would allow us to at least get it all set up for you as far as desks and having phone lines installed if you want. Or were you going internet based/cell phone only? Because I don't think I need to tell you that those lines may not be as secure as you want them to be.