Chapter Seventy Three

Warnings: SMUT! Little bit of angst, lots of fluff. This is a long one! Grab your snacks and cozy up!

Flip flop between Y/n's POV and Nikki's POV.

All mistakes and errors are mine. I have an                ‼️announcement‼️ at the end of this chapter!

"Does this look dirty to you, Christopher?" I look over at Chris as we walk inside our home after waving Nikki and Nena goodbye.

"Noooo," he warns, he knows what that means, I stress clean a lot, "you cleaned it just yesterday, sweetheart, it's fine."

Before I could argue back he was leading me towards the couch, taking a seat and then helping me sit down on his lap.

I frown down at him, "I'm not too heavy?"

"No baby, you're not too heavy." He states, kissing my neck, and up to my ear.

"But....I am pregnant with twins....and I've gained—"

"—sweetheart," he puts his fore finger on my lips to prevent me from talking, "you're not heavy. If anything you know I love the bump and I love seeing you pregnant with my babies."

"How big are they now?" He continues to speak.

"The size of a lemon is what the book says," I run a hand down my bump, caressing it.

I kept the book that Lisa gifted me on all the different stages of pregnancy, what to expect, what's being developed during the stages....

"What else does the book say?" Chris is just glad he could change the subject without me knowing, beginning to rub the outside of my thigh as we relaxed on the couch.

"It says that the babies are starting to develop their eyebrows, eyelashes, nails...."

"Is that so?" He raises his brows, looking at me.

"Mhm, and I hope they have these ones right here." I point to eyelashes he has.

"You like my lashes, baby?" He smirks, chuckling a bit but feeling more confident.

"I love them, Chrissy," I gently kiss his cheek, then begin to kiss all over, "and I hope they have this handsome face of yours too...."

My heart flutters as I keep kissing him all over his face and he giggles like a little boy.

"I love you honey," he says, smiling big and his eyes twinkling.

"I love you more baby."

I let him kiss me a few times, letting his hands caress my body in a way that gets me all tingly and hot.

"So I've been thinking," I pull away, and it takes every muscle inside my body to do so.

"Mhm?" He says but he's not really listening.

I begin to gently rub his shoulders, I'm now straddling his properly, my bump poking his torso.

His hands on my thighs and I'm pretty sure the hardness poking my crotch is not his phone that's in his pocket.

"Nikki has a friend that makes baskets, and I thought we could help her small business out...." I explain.

"Mhmmm," he's not paying attention I realize, because he's looking at my lips as if they were starburst jellybeans (his favorite candy)

"Chrissy!" I groan, laughing at how mesmerized he is.

"Just wanna keep kissing you...." He whispers, grabbing my face and reattaches his lips to mine.