1. The librarian - KNJ

Holding a pair of books , I walked toward the bookshelf to leave them in their places which i had brought few hours ago to read .

My eyes fall on a guy reading books like a nerd in a corner of the library of our university . is this library his home? everytime i came here , i see him . 

I said to myself and walk toward the shelf . I was placing a book while I felt someone's presence besides me . I looked at my side and saw that nerd also placing his book. His round glass , a simple smile that always stuck in his face was displayed Infront of me .

Feeling my starings at him , he looks at me and widen his smile . I smiled him back .

He than walk back to his sit taking another book . I wonder if he is so brilliant .

"Hey Y/n ! What's up? " I heard my friend kohana called me from behind .

"Hey all good . " I replied simply .

" Well well will you please help me carry the books and place them back . You seems well-known to this library ."
She requested me with pleading eyes .

" Yah all right. Not a big deal ." I said and she took me to her table.

"Yah here is so much books? Did you read them all at once? I asked being a bit shocked .

" No actually you know the professor has given me task to complete but I have got an urgent work so please please. "

I couldn't resist her request .

I nodded reassuring her that I will help .

" Thanks you very much Y/n-ie . You are such a life savior . I will treat you a sprite for that . " Saying the she winked at me .

" A sprite is not enough. I want ice- cream also ." I said yelling as she left the library. I sigh seeing her rushing outside .

The library seems quite empty as it's already end of evening . One by one leaving the library as they place their books on their places .

I was placing the books and too busy to notice anyone around me.

I take the last raw of books and head toward the shelf . " Y/n-ie will you please bring the book to it's place . I forget from where I take it . " Jackson one of my classmate request me with the same innocent eyes as kohana . I smiled and nodded into positive .

" Thanks dear ." He thanked me smiling and place the book on the top of the books pair that I am already holding . It's feeling heavier now but I didn't complain as i thought I can carry it .

He leave the library and i started to walk toward the shelf . I shouldn't have taken that much book that now it's blocking my front view .

I slowly walk but suddenly tripped with the corner of a table . I fall on the floor as the books were already a mass there. I hurted my feet also . Shit . I course under my breath and tried to stand up . Suddenly i felt a pair of hands from behind pick me up like a lazy cat and helping me to stand .

Standing properly I saw that I was helped by the nerd . I thanked him but he didn't leave . Instead he started to pick up the books .

" Don't take that much load of books Y/n. Be careful. " He said picking the books.

" I will be but how do you know my name! ? " I asked him .

" I was in charge of the library today and saw your friends calling your names and I heard it from them ." He said standing up with the books .

I was looking at him with shockness.

" And talking care of here was my responsibility ." He added smiling .

" But weren't you reading books there? " I pointed at the corner where he was reading his books .

" Yah i was reading and watching . " He smiled again showing his dimples. I think i have never seen that sweet sounded like him .

What a multi tasker man.

I made a face like 'o' then started to walk with him to the shelf .

" By the way I am Namjoon . Kim Namjoon. A student of second year. What about you?" He asked placing the books.

I lean over the shelf as my back hit the shelf . Folding my arms up to chest i said " I am Y/n . Kim y/n . I am first year student here. " He smiled and peeked at me while placing the books . There's something in his eyes that I can't catch up .

He asked me several simple questions so do I. The library was almost empty .

He finished placing all the books and i bowed at him for showing him that i am Greatfull .

" No need of this. It's already getting late. Will you join me with the dinner like i am asking if you are okay with it like if you feel comfortable with me , let's have a dinner together . " He finished his line and take deep breath. I can feel he is kind of nervous or hesitation about the offer as he is not aware of the answer .

" Amm it's okay , not a date just a simple dinner together?" He asked being impatient . actually very impatient.

" I won't mind calling it a date ." I saw shockness in his face yet a little mark or joy plastered in his face . He is excited i guess.

" Than let's go Jagiya ." He said and took my hand in his arm .

End

(Author note: for a clear view of the story , Namjoon was Y/n's admirer for a long time so he always come to library to take a look at her and maybe to get her attention . He didn't even knew himself that he already got noticed by the girl he waits for :)