8. Tricked by Friend pt.2 (final)-KTH

(Warning ⚠️: sensitive and slight mature content ahead . Avoid it if it makes you uncomfortable.:)

.
.
.

" Taehyung you okay?" Jimin asked as the doctor left . " Where's Y/n?" ........

.

A tension of rush through my head . Is she okay? I don't know anything.

Jimin looked at Namjoon then looked at me back. His facial expression is unreadable.

" Why don't you say anything? Why am I here? Where is Y/n Jimin? " I raised my voice a bit due to feeling low energy. "Please say something." I whispered. My voice cracked.

" Taehyung." Saying that Jimin hugged me tightly. Namjoon come forward and patted my back . I am a sobbing mass in their arms . Feels so weak . Why this all needed to happen huh?

Jin , Jungkook entered the room in the next second and run to me seeing my state . All of them are looking tensed. A expression of unsureness was visible in everyone.

"Taehyung clam down. How can I say if you don't listen to me? Huh? Look here , look at me ." Namjoon said cupping my face . He really does care for me.

" You haven't eat anything since last night right? You looks weak . First eat something. You need energy to be with Y/n huh? ." He said but I am impatient to know about Y/n.

" Could you please tell me how is Y/n? I brought her to the hospital in the morning. She was burning in fever . Her condition wasn't - " "Taehyung we know. She is in the next cabin . She has been taken care off by the doctors. Yoongi and Hoseok Hyung is with her. " Jungkook said cutting my words.

"How do you guys know we are in the hospital?" I asked.

"Jimin called Y/n and the call was received by a nurse and that's how we knew." Namjoon said then I realized that after calling to ambulance her phone was with me.

" What happened to her? How is she?" A sudden hesitation grab over his face as I asked him .

" She is good now. Eat something First either Y/n will be sad to know that you have eaten nothing . " Jin said . I don't know how much truth it is but atleast their words never were faked before.

They helped me with my food and tried to distract me with something else topic.

All of them are indirectly asking me about what happened but none of them are finding right words to ask me without hurting me . I could understand their tension even though I will also feel a bit relax if I can say all the things I have loaded in me from last night.

" Hyung." I said whispering finding with me fingers. Everybody drive their attention to me .

" Last night Y/n didn't attend the party." Blinklessly I spoke out thinking what situation she had pass through all night. Nothing can be more worse than that .

"Last night, It was raining right?" They nodded at my words . " And she was soaked in the rain whole night. " I stopped talking a long breath feeling my voice cracked.

" What you mean Hyung?" Jungkook asked. It's simple.

" Yerin . She was behind everything."

" Yerin?" Jin asked being shocked.

" I never knew she would turn our friendship into that end . " Namjoon said but disbelief in everyone's eyes as much as confusion.

" You guys know why Yerin was so impatient about leaving us and talking about taking Y/n with her? Cause she never even take Y/n with her after we left . She fucking locked Y/n up in the balcony to get into my pants and done it successfully." Everyone's eye was widen because of my confession.